Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket Waterproof Case and Extension Rod
7224 92 2019-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-16 01:43
Hi StardustGeass, please be noted that Osmo Pocket charges its Extension Rod only to ensure its accessibility of power on/off, and the charging itself would have minor impact to Osmo Pocket battery life. No worries.

That is good to know for certain. Thank you for the information. For me, that makes a big difference. I like the look of the rod a lot.
2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 7-22 11:29
That is good to know for certain. Thank you for the information. For me, that makes a big difference. I like the look of the rod a lot.

You are welcome, hope you have a good time with the Rod.
2019-7-27
Use props
romeotango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 64127 ft
Singapore

fansfe82067d Posted at 7-18 05:18
I think you mean to post this user guide here - https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Rod_User_Guide.pdf - but thanks for the hint on how the link is constructed! [Edit - ah, I forgot this thread covers both devices.]

Of course it still doesn't make clear how the phone connects by wire.... it refers to the connector behind the phone holder, but does not clearly state whether it is a storage place, or a data connection point.  Hopefully in 24 hours all will be revealed (by me, when mine arrives, or by someone else!)  .

Hi, for Button C1, how do we know we are at which mode.  I am using the rod with a phone.  So when i looked at the phone, I don't know which mode I was at.  Can advise ?

Thanks.
2019-8-4
Use props
Senthen
New

Australia

I just received the Waterproof case - I put my osmo pocket in and now I'm having trouble getting it out? The only way I can get a grip would be by holding the gimbal which doesn't seem right....

What do I do now? Will I damage the gimbal head if I pull hard? I've given it a reasonable pull and it hasn't come out..
2019-8-5
Use props
vitaly258
First Officer
Flight distance : 1311375 ft
United Kingdom

romeotango Posted at 8-4 23:15
Hi, for Button C1, how do we know we are at which mode.  I am using the rod with a phone.  So when i looked at the phone, I don't know which mode I was at.  Can advise ?

Thanks.

very enjoying. dji should fix this issue at next update.
2019-8-5
Use props
romeotango
lvl.4
Singapore

vitaly258 Posted at 8-5 09:43
very enjoying. dji should fix this issue at next update.

Hi vitaly258,

Thanks for your response

Hi DJI admin,

Any comment on this ?

thanks.
2019-8-5
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

To display the current mode, tap the mode change button on the app.  As you change modes using the extension rod button, the displayed mode will update.  Ideally it would open itself for say 5 seconds each time you press the rod button.
2019-8-6
Use props
romeotango
lvl.4
Singapore

fansfe82067d Posted at 8-6 01:26
To display the current mode, tap the mode change button on the app.  As you change modes using the extension rod button, the displayed mode will update.  Ideally it would open itself for say 5 seconds each time you press the rod button.

Hi fansfe82067d, thanks for your response

So that means need to tap the app first then make the change, correct ?

Thanks
2019-8-6
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Yes, if you think you are going to need that display, tap the button in the app at the outset then select from the rod.
2019-8-7
Use props
vitaly258
First Officer
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 8-7 02:32
Yes, if you think you are going to need that display, tap the button in the app at the outset then select from the rod.

and why do i need C1 button then?
2019-8-7
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Having the C1 button allows you to select modes using a physical button instead of the screen.  The buttons on the extension rod are identical to the buttons on the controller wheel accessory which makes for consistency.  The only exception is the additional toggle button on the left side.  I suspect most users will have the Pocket set to Tilt Lock mode and hold down that button when they want to temporarily use only follow mode, and won't use the C1 button so much.
2019-8-7
Use props
romeotango
lvl.4
Singapore

fansfe82067d Posted at 8-7 02:32

Hi fansfe82067d,

Thanks for the update
2019-8-7
Use props
vitaly258
First Officer
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 8-7 14:01
Having the C1 button allows you to select modes using a physical button instead of the screen.  The buttons on the extension rod are identical to the buttons on the controller wheel accessory which makes for consistency.  The only exception is the additional toggle button on the left side.  I suspect most users will have the Pocket set to Tilt Lock mode and hold down that button when they want to temporarily use only follow mode, and won't use the C1 button so much.

thanks for reply but my question was rhetorical.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules