711 1 2019-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Corkyboy14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 294114 ft
Saint Helena

hi All,

Before anyone mentions its not on the compatability list, i know it isnt.  But there are some devices that are not on there and still works fine.
So My question is, does the DJI GO 4 App run ok on the Moto E 2nd GEn mobile phone?
I only want to use it for this sunday, and for DJI GO and nothing esle.
THanks in advance,

By the way, reason i asking is beacuse theres one for sale here on the island, and i cant send out for one quick enough to get here before SUnday as the only chance is for it to be flown in on Saturday, but wont get it untill monday.
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate reaching out this concern here in DJI Forum. Using a preferred mobile device that is not included in our recommended device list doesn't mean that it couldn't handle or run the application smoothly. The mobile device may run the application without a problem with our DJI Products, however, since it hasn't tested by our designated department, therefore, we couldn't guarantee the stability of the application especially if there will be application or firmware update with our DJI Products. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regards to this query. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules