Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
View from Fremont Lookout, Mt Rainier National Park
659 8 2019-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ff22
lvl.4
United States

2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ff22. Thank you for sharing this amazing video you have captured from from th Fremont Lookout in Mt Rainier National Park. Amazing work and keep on flying.  
2019-7-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lovely video!
2019-7-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage
2019-7-16
Use props
nilsonleow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136680 ft
Ukraine

Amazing video!
2019-7-16
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Thanks, folks.  While I can take some credit for dragging my body up there along with the camera, the scenery was there for the filming.  (g)   Although, we did luck out with the weather.  Many times the mountain is obscured by clouds.  Reports were that it did not show the day before and a webcam showed rain the day after.  The other high visitor center is Paradise and that side was supposedly cloudy.  So we were lucky.  But it is a grand hike.

Near the end of the video, there's a feature in the middle background - Grand Park.  It is a green carpeted meadow about two miles long - amazing place.  Not quite a pool table but close.  And besides the green, it is amass of wildflowers at this time of year.  

I do have another video with my hiking the last 4 minutes to the lookout.  I might process that and post.
2019-7-16
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

This is the view from "sky mountain" which are not the tallest place here, but it is only Meters shorter than the actual tallest place here.

It is a whole other league.

2019-7-16
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Dramatic elevation! (g)
2019-7-16
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia