Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recordings from internal storage have glitches
538 4 2019-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BBB_PL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236650 ft
Poland

Hi everyone,
I made my first test flight today with my new Mavic 2 Pro. I did not install the memory card because I wanted to focus on whether the drone was flying properly. In the meantime, I took several photos and recordings that were saved to the internal memory of the drone. The parameters of video recordings were standard (4K@30fps). Then I returned home and downloaded footage to the computer. On all recordings I noticed artifacts that appear every few seconds. Interference is shown in the pictures. Is my unit faulty? What can I do to fix it?

Greetings,
BBB

DJI_0007.MP4_snapshot_00.00.000.jpg
DJI_0012.MP4_snapshot_00.03.763.jpg
DJI_0012.MP4_snapshot_00.08.392.jpg
2019-7-15
Use props
BBB_PL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236650 ft
Poland

In DJI App 4 the preview of the cache and the original recording was correct, I connected the drone again to another USB port on my computer and copied the files. This time they are devoid of artifacts. Apparently they were created during copying to a computer. Now everything is ok
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that you had. However, it's glad that you've managed to found out the situation. May you please always have a safe flight. Cheers!
2019-7-15
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Glad to know the problem is solved!
2019-7-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BBB_PL Posted at 7-15 14:11
In DJI App 4 the preview of the cache and the original recording was correct, I connected the drone again to another USB port on my computer and copied the files. This time they are devoid of artifacts. Apparently they were created during copying to a computer. Now everything is ok

Glad to read that you've fixed it
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules