1356 5 2019-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sugersaj\
New
Flight distance : 628599 ft
Guatemala

Hello,

I am trying to update my precise fly database to my drone. When I connect it to the mini usb port it starts blinking red. Before connection it is solid green. Any ideas? Thank you!
C390EFB0-EA2F-4881-A227-DB94E3309C13.jpeg
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry, You may refer to the screenshot below for the description of this camera status LED. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for your support.

2019-7-15
Use props
sugersaj\
New
Guatemala

DJI Tony Posted at 7-15 14:29
Hi, thanks for the inquiry, You may refer to the screenshot below for the description of this camera status LED. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Hello Tony.

thank you for the reply. I guess the camera status light had nothing to do with what I am trying to do. I am trying to update the precise flying database on my phantom 4 pro plus drone and I am not able to do it. I press update and the drone is connected to the controller, but it seems like it does not recognize it.
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sugersaj\@gmail.com Posted at 7-15 14:43
Hello Tony.

thank you for the reply. I guess the camera status light had nothing to do with what I am trying to do. I am trying to update the precise flying database on my phantom 4 pro plus drone and I am not able to do it. I press update and the drone is connected to the controller, but it seems like it does not recognize it.

Hi, thanks for the update. Would it be possible if you could clarify what would happen upon updating the precise database? Have you tried to update it using the DJI Go 4 app? Please let us know. Thank you!  
2019-7-16
Use props
sugersaj\
New
Guatemala

Was able to update using the app! Thank you!
2019-7-16
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

sugersaj\@gmail.com Posted at 7-15 14:43
Hello Tony.

thank you for the reply. I guess the camera status light had nothing to do with what I am trying to do. I am trying to update the precise flying database on my phantom 4 pro plus drone and I am not able to do it. I press update and the drone is connected to the controller, but it seems like it does not recognize it.

Is the memory card in the slot? the light might be blinking red to signal that the slot is empty -even if this wouldn't have anything to do with the update...
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules