Firmware for Phantom 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
viney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17339 ft
United States

So i've had my Phantom 3 Pro for about 3.5 years and flown it about 6 times since. Never wrecked it, and had it stored in a case in climate control when not in use. I pulled it out last night to fly it, and the controller would connect to the drone, but would prompt that I could only connect to inspire 1. The RC then said that I needed a firmware update, so I updated the RC.

I then went to fire up the drone, and the RC would not connect to the drone so I tried to manually connect it. No Luck. I then went to update the firmware on the drone. after putting the firmware on the sd card, I transferred it to the drone, and after about 20 min of installing the firmware, the drone started making a louder buzzing noise and light just stayed red on the drone indicater. I turned the unit off after about 5 min of this, and now the drone will not connect or anything.

can someone help me.
2019-7-15
Use props
viney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17339 ft
United States

I just got the rc connected to the drone, formatted the sd card, it says that the sd card is too slow for 4k. the drone still has a red light and buzzing like it would if it was updating firmware, and the gimbal does not give a picture. I have also recorded 4k with the same sd card in the past.
2019-7-15
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Sweden

Oh Dear ....

I know its too late now - but once you get it fixed remember this sequence :

1. Power up tablet / phone but do not start GO - Do Not connect cable
2. Power up RC
3. Power up AC
4. When Controller shows GREEN - then you plug in cable
5. Screen should then prompt USB ... GO

Also remember that if sequence is not correctly done - you will see INSPIRE 1 camera option screen. Take finger and swipe RIGHT to LEFT going through the Drone model options. You most likely still will not connect as you did not do the sequence correctly.

OK ... how do we fix what you have now ... Power all down ... restart update from scratch ...

Youtube has many videos on how to re-instate update .. get past the dreaded BEEPING ... Flashing red lights ...

Next time ... suggest you ignore updates !!
2019-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules