who's using s10+1tb
624 5 2019-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

does the s10+1tb work okay with mavic air rc?
it's 2019 technology however entity can not compatibility test and approve all phone kinds
it is difficult to choose phone knowing phone kind can potentially introduce compatibility situation
phone and drone and rc are highly complex devices
the founders may not have achieved standardization expectation when such complex device interface, by hard wired cable, and by software revisions including precious rom
2019-7-15
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use a 128GB Samsung EVO + S7 4GB RAM and its worked well thus far for me, I couldn't see why S10 wouldn't work equally if not better given the higher RAM but I doubt the 1TB Micro SD card is going to make that much more incremental difference unless you are tight for space..
2019-7-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm sticking with 64gb
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day cutis. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiry. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S10 ) on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Air as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung S10 will be able to work with the said DJI drone however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Samsung S10 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. In addition I would suggest using or buying an SD card that is recommended by DJI for your DJI Mavic Air. These recommended SD Cards are test by our DJI engineers to work properly with the said drone. Thank you.

2019-7-16
Use props
Mikem691
Second Officer
Flight distance : 247474 ft
United States

He's referring to the storage size of the phone not the SD card in the air. I use the s8+ with 512 gig with no problem and have withheld upgrading wondering the same thing.
2019-7-16
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Thankyou everyone
S8 has worked mavic air well pure stock with phone external memory sdcard extremeplus128gb
However, the initial phone size keeps bloating ever larger until humbug ensued
What humbug, nougat os says internal memory 64gb is fullhouse
But only particular phone apps permit spilling over into external os memory  called sdcard 128gb
Hence the desire 1tb phone internal memory sported by twelve os gb dedicated
Candidate selectable phone were huaweiP30pro & xiaomiP20pro embedded with 1tb interior memory & sporting kyros microprocessor, better than snapdragon855?
Banned by govt crazy paranoia, carriers honolulu cant activate the china factories perfectly good phone
So s10+1tb with sdcard can produce total phone reposit two terabyte since sandisk debut adequate speed bandwidth 1tb microsdcard
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules