care refresh....
2397 18 2019-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MyWJjGie8DgP
lvl.2
Sweden

Hi. I would like to share my experience with fji care refresh.
  So, I crashed my drone. I paid 89€ for dji care refresh EXPRESS directly. After 2 days I recived the label with bar code and shipping adress. Packed the drone, propellers and the battery (as it was recommended by dji chat service). Ups driver picked up the parcel and after 2 days they already had it in Netherlands. Yesterday I recived an email with the quotation and the invoice (121€). I wrote back to them that I paid for care refresh and if the battery is the problem (battery is working normally only couple scratches) then just send it back to me. Today a new email in my inbox that I have two options:
1) "you can choose DJI " Refuse to Pay" service and we will send your unrepaired product back, FREE of shipping charge."
2) "I have checked that your Mavic Air is binding with DJI Care Refresh service and the battery can be replaced by using DJI Care Refresh.

For the first replacement fee is €89 and this is a fixed cost.
2019-7-16
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

And this is what I replied:

Hi. I Already paid for care refresh!! I have sent the drone and the battery under dji care refresh service. If the battery isnt covered by the dji care refresh that I already have paid for then just send it back to me but I think it should be covered.
2019-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi koval115, sorry for the confusion, the battery should be included in the DJI Care Refresh of Mavic Air. Your case will be escalated to the appropriate department to double check, we will have someone to contact you soon after making it clear, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-7-16
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

Looks like this Express service is not express anymore...
2019-7-16
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

this is from dji:

Support9.NL (DJI Support)

7月16日 CST20:33

Dear customer,

Thank you for your quick response.

Regarding to CAS-3300574-*****

I am afraid that you have misunderstanding towards DJI Care Refresh Service.

Please kindly note that DJI Care Refresh is a fixed cost not a variable cost. (It is not free, does not mean warranty)

You can find the information about DJI Care Refresh on our official website.

Please see below information as well:

DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI product.

DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use.

Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.

The battery can certainly be used with your DJI Care Refresh as I mentioned in my previous email.

Thank you in advance for understanding.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Please kindly note that the standard time limit for our email replying is within 40 hours.

DJI Support the Netherlands office working hours ( 09:00am-17:00pm, Monday t/m Friday )

Best regards,

Stella

DJI Support EU

WHAT?!
2019-7-16
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

Is it something I have done wrong or what? Now I'm really confused. What am I supposed to do to get my replaced drone back as soon as possible? I obviously will not pay again.
2019-7-16
Use props
Kris Murphy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

koval115 Posted at 7-16 05:38
Is it something I have done wrong or what? Now I'm really confused. What am I supposed to do to get my replaced drone back as soon as possible? I obviously will not pay again.

to be honest, reading this email, I'm confused too...
2019-7-16
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

What is going on? Is someone telling me that I don't have care refresh binded to my drone, and that the battery was from another drone??? Is it my bad luck or just a mess in the system?

"Please kindly note as you mentioned you have sent the drone, propellers CAS-3271548-S*****, it has not done the damage assessment yet, therefore we have not sent you any quotation / proforma invoice to proceed the payment.

Battery case CAS-3300574-****** no payment received yet.

Please kindly send us the payment proof of the €89.

Please kindly inform us whether you mean you have paid for purchase DJI Care Refresh Service.

DJI Care Refresh Service for Mavic Air cost €99, for this payment you can use it for 2 times replacement, each replacement cost different fixed cost.

We have rechecked for you, please see below information:

The aircraft SN number 0K1CG423AH**** and the battery SN 0K4AG5HA350**** are not matched. (this battery is under the other aircraft not the one you have sent)

The aircraft SN number 0K1CG423AH**** is not binding with DJI Care Refresh service.

If you have purchased DJI care, please send your agreement and order number to us.

Thank you!

Please kindly note that the standard time limit for our email replying is within 40 hours.

DJI Support the Netherlands office working hours ( 09:00am-17:00pm, Monday t/m Friday )

Best regards,

Stella

DJI Support EU"
2019-7-16
Use props
Kris Murphy
lvl.4
Ireland

koval115 Posted at 7-16 06:33
What is going on? Is someone telling me that I don't have care refresh binded to my drone, and that the battery was from another drone??? Is it my bad luck or just a mess in the system?

"Please kindly note as you mentioned you have sent the drone, propellers CAS-3271548-S*****, it has not done the damage assessment yet, therefore we have not sent you any quotation / proforma invoice to proceed the payment.

what a mess mate ... I'd give them a call
2019-7-16
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

Please kindly note that your old SN 0K1CG423AH8G59, it has replaced with your new SN number 0K13G5H00DL009.

The battery 0K4AG5HA3500VR is registered under your new SN. ( binding with DJI Care Refresh service)

As I mentioned in my previous email that yes your battery can certainly be used with DJI Care Refresh.

You bought DJI Care Refresh service with €99 so that you can use it to replace your product 2 times with fixed cost.

For Mavic Air, the first replacement fee is €89, the second time replacement is €129.

Customers usually very happy to have DJI Care Refresh when their drone have heavy damage caused big amount repair fee.

Please inform us if you would like to use your DJI Care Refresh for the battery replacement then I will revise the quotation to €89.

The quotation you have received is NOT using your DJI Care Refresh.

Let's make it clear, with using DJI Care Refresh €89, NOT using DJI Care Refresh €121.35

Please kindly understand and note DJI Care Refresh service is NOT free for repair service.

I hope my explanation clear to you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Stella

DJI Support EU
2019-7-16
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

I guess that my drone has been replaced. The new s/n is 0K13G5H00DL009. Is it possible to check if its new or refurbished?
But still... I paid 89€ before shipping the drone and the battery to the service center in Netherlands to avoid the check up and quotation process.
2019-7-16
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

Kris Murphy Posted at 7-16 06:43
what a mess mate ... I'd give them a call

If everything worked properly I would have had my drone back tomorrow... Instead I'm being put into this stressful situation fighting with the time to get my drone back before going for holidays. unreal...
BTW my 2 bikes were stolen at Friday-Saturday night too... can't belive this
2019-7-16
Use props
Kris Murphy
lvl.4
Ireland

koval115 Posted at 7-16 07:39
If everything worked properly I would have had my drone back tomorrow... Instead I'm being put into this stressful situation fighting with the time to get my drone back before going for holidays. unreal...
BTW my 2 bikes were stolen at Friday-Saturday night too... can't belive this

oh for Gods sake, that's pretty bad mate, really feeling for you.
as ould folks says: bad things comes in threes so here you go, 2 bikes and drone ..so hopefully you'll get a replacement before your hols , fingers crossed!
2019-7-16
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

so here is the update.

Dear customer,

Thank you for providing the proof of payment.

Regarding to CAS-3300574-N1M2F8

We have revised the quotation and updated the battery case as express replace case.

Please check your email today for the revised quotation.

Thank you for your time and apology for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Stella

DJI Support EU
2019-7-17
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

next email...

Dear Customer,

After testing and diagnosing your product, DJI will provide you with the free repair service. The repair is expected to be finished in 2 to 3 working days, then the product will be sent back to you.

Click REPAIR PROGRESS INQUIRY for the detailed damage information.

For further inquiries, please contact Support.eu5@dji.com.

Case Info.

Customer

Kow****,kP?**?

Case No.

CAS-3300574-N1M2F8

VAT No.

Quotation Date

2019-Jul-17

Tax Included

Yes

Ship to

address ******,,   ,SWEDEN

Invoice to

Rönnbärsstigen 4 ,Södra Vi,kalmar län,598 71,SWEDEN

Remark: warranty. The battery shell has been scratched. But no functional fault found with the battery, it works fine.

Item List

Intelligent Flight Battery (Excluding India, Taiwan, and Russia)

Quantity: 1

Net Price : 65.29

Total Net: 65.29

Freight

Discount

<div style="line-height:22px;font-family:'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helveti
2019-7-17
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

Finally. Thank you. But I still wonder why my battery wasnt taken care of in the same way as the drone was. I know I'm going to have drone today but what happened with the battery? It was not supposed to be repair service but quick replacement. I sent drone and the battery in the same package as the same case. I don't understand why both devices have been taken care of separeatly (drone recived its own case number and the battery its own different case number) and they were not sent back to me in the same parcel...
2019-7-17
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

Ok!!!! this is some freaking joke!!! I recived the tracking number. Checked on ups webside. Delivered. I went outside to check if its in front of the door. No. Checked tracking number again. Its beed delivered. TO POLAND. NOT TO SWEDEN. I LIVE IN SWEDEN. NOT IM POLAND.
Somebody just got himself a suprice free drone gift?!
WTF!?!?!?
2019-7-17
Use props
fans143134d5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33796 ft
Ireland

What was the outcome?
2020-4-6
Use props
koval115
lvl.2
Sweden

Eventually they gave me an extra battery to compensate the waiting time. Someone else recived the first drone, and they had to send me another one. I think refurbished but I didn't have enough patience to deal with that again... and they also left me with only one set of propellers that came in the box when i bought the drone (didn't get the broken ones replaced). after all I'm happy and back in the air but the whole experience.... ughh
2020-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules