Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mcfearless75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8894 ft
United Kingdom

Hello!

Little help needed.

Just upgraded my osmo pocket to the latest firmware version, as you do!

Since then, and I've only ever used, Integral 256GB UltimaPRO V30 Premium Micro SD Card - one they are cheaper, they are fast, and I can use in my Mavic Pro 2 as well as my Nikon.

Since the upgrade, yesterday, I used 3 of these cards in the Osmo - and all three are now inoperable! I've tried reformatting in Windows, using the osmo format function, used my drone and my camera.....all device now do no recognise the three SD cards.  I've used these three in all these devices with no issues - for months - until the latest firmware.

Just called the UK DJI Support - which was fruitless as all they stated was to use a SanDisk card. Also, to borrow a friends or buy a SanDisk - even risking breaking them!!  

Has anyone reverted an Osmo back to an earlier firmware and is it achievable?

Much help needed - 3 SD cards down in one day!!

Cheers
2019-7-16
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

I haven't upgraded yet.  I use a SanDisk 128 Extreme Pro.  I will upgrade in a few and see what happens.
2019-7-16
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Never reformat any SD card in Windows if you are going to use the card in a camera. Try looking for a free program called SDFormatter on the web and use that. If you are lucky, they may work again. You may have destroyed a hidden folder the card needs to work properly.
2019-7-16
Use props
mcfearless75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8894 ft
United Kingdom

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 7-16 03:50
Never reformat any SD card in Windows if you are going to use the card in a camera. Try looking for a free program called SDFormatter on the web and use that. If you are lucky, they may work again. You may have destroyed a hidden folder the card needs to work properly.

Hello!

So, the Osmo Pocket came up with SD Failure - tried to use the Osmo to format the card - no joy - then I took it out the Osmo, put the SD card in the adaptor and plugged it into Windows - didn't even recognise 2 of the 3 cards - card 3 I tried to format with S Formatter - but failed......
2019-7-16
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

mcfearless75 Posted at 7-16 04:18
Hello!

So, the Osmo Pocket came up with SD Failure - tried to use the Osmo to format the card - no joy - then I took it out the Osmo, put the SD card in the adaptor and plugged it into Windows - didn't even recognise 2 of the 3 cards - card 3 I tried to format with S Formatter - but failed......

I did say, "If you are lucky". Sorry it didn't work out. Perhaps you should try an approved card.
2019-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules