Remote Controller Connection Error
1697 2 2019-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simk1n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200896 ft
Norway

Last week and this last weekend i have had this error messages on my Mavic 2 Zoom.

Remote Controller Connection Error, AND Disconnect - Connect error going in a loop.

When this happend i loose control over my drone, but so far it has RTH and thank good for Precision landing.

I see several people complaining about this on this forum, youtube and on Mavicpilots.com, but it also affect other drone as the Phantom, Air and Spark as far as i can see.

I use 2 phones, LG G7 with Android 9, and a Galaxy S10+ with Android 9. I have been flying for total 3 1/2 hours without any problems, in March, April and May, and i have been using my LG G7 only in this period, and back then it was on Android 8, first time i tried flying after updating to Android 9, i got this error. I have also been flying my Spark for 4 hours and my Mavic Air for 1 1/2 hours on my LG G7 on Android 8 without any issues.

But now, i have this problem on my Mavic 2 Zoom. WHAT is the cause? I have tried wiping all the data from both phones, tried new cable, format SD card IN DRONE.

It can go fine one flight, then in the next flight i get error. Sometime before i even leave the ground and sometimes in the Air.

PLEASE, if anyone have had this and found a solution please tell me, this is an extremely unpleasant experience with such expensive equipment..

Latest 0.400 firmware on drone, latest 4.3.20 GO4. Latest firmware on Remote Controller.

2019-7-16
Use props
Simk1n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200896 ft
Norway

Anyone know what the cause are?

I have not yet had this error on my Spark or Mavic Air, only my Mavic 2.

2019-8-14
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There could be a number of things causing this to happen,

Interference - from something in the area you are flying, does it happen every place you fly from or just one place? It could be from your mobile device, do you have them all with you?. Switch them into airplane mode and see if that helps. If you have other connected devices, Bluetooth devices etc, turn off everything you don’t need to fly with see if that helps.

Faulty equipment, you may have a defective drone or remote, if you can link a different remote and try again. Link your remote to a different drone, you say it disconnects on the ground so you shouldn’t need to fly it.

It’s all about eliminating one thing at a time to focus in in to the culprit.
2019-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules