Transferring photos in the gallery of my smartphone
811 2 2019-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jef32
lvl.1
France

Hi
I'm a beginner and after some misadventures I have a Spark working good now. I've bought a smartphone ( Samsung Galaxy A50) but for having photos tranferred in the gallery of my smartphone, I have to turn it OFF and ON. What's the way to not have to do that ?

Thanks !

2019-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The original files that were captured by the DJI Spark would automatically be saved in the SD card of the aircraft. If you would like to transfer the photos and videos from SD card to the mobile device then you have to connect the SD card to the computer to transfer the file and save it your mobile device from the computer. Hope that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-16
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

I sometimes look at and show the videos from my phone. My Galaxy S10+ shows them in the gallery under "Cache Image" or "DJI Record." I really don't do anything with these. Instead, I put the SD card in the computer and copy them to the computer for editing and sharing. I hardly ever take photos with Spark, just videos.
Of course, don't forget to put sd card BACK in the spark.

When you clear the SD card, leave the last file so Spark doesn't start counting again.
2019-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules