Dual remote linking problem
973 6 2019-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joestefano1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1870 ft
United States

I have a smart controller as primary and I can’t get my stock controller to link as secondary. When I go to the “link remote controller” I don’t get the window that lets me choose “secondary”  all my firmware is up to date. Any ideas?
2019-7-16
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

Are you sure the mavic, the smart controller and stock controller are all on the latest update?

Also try to install the latest firmware again, using the dji assistant 2. I once was able to solve a problem by installing the same firmware with the assistant 2. Sometimes the firmware image is not installed completely. Restart the device after upgrading.
Good luck
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you have managed to try switching the stock controller as primary and the Smart controller as secondary? You may try to confirm if both are running the latest firmware version if one of your units is outdated. If you could provide us a short video of this situation, that would be better for further clarification. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-17
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You have to link the secondary remote inside the app , not via settings on your smartcontroller.
Therefore you first have to go inside the dji go 4 app and go to controller. See picture. Then you can chose primary or secondary
AB4B41AE-1715-4EAA-8D8F-AEEB99BC1014.png
2019-7-17
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Belgium

Did you also installed the latest ĎJI go 4 app on your phone?
2019-7-18
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Belgium

Did you also installed the latest ĎJI go 4 app on your phone?
2019-7-18
Use props
joestefano1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1870 ft
United States

I noticed that the smart controller latest firmware is 01.00.0530 and the other controller is 01.00.0400. I had this working last week and it just stopped. Is there new firmware I’m missing for the stock controller? I need this to work so I can use GSP and drone deploy.
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules