2880 29 2019-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
Flight distance : 4212828 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Is there anyone who would want to buy a brand new inspire 2 pro from me?

Just curious.

I crashed it then DJI replaced it for me and now I can't afford to have it. So I have a brand new Inspire 2 with all the Cinema DNG and pro res licenses and x7 camera + 16mm and 24mm lenses (completely brand new never turned on). I could maybe even talk to my friend at DJI maybe it's possible to ship it through them...

And excuse me if this thread is against the rules... In that case, I am not selling anything.
I found this in the rules...
VIII: Licenses for Sale

• We do not allow posts that are looking to sell or buy a used DJI license.
I am not selling licenses or used things. So I guess I am fine.

2019-7-17
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

If youd consider selling the x7 and lens on their own I'd make an offer
2019-7-17
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Mike9129 Posted at 7-17 07:39
If youd consider selling the x7 and lens on their own I'd make an offer

What would be you offer for a brand new x7 with 16mm and 24mm lenses? In EUR  
2019-7-17
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

PM sent with offer
2019-7-17
Use props
escore
Second Officer
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I would also be interested in X7 and the lenses!
2019-7-18
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Cancel.

I got an investor... All good! Thanks for the responses tho!   
2019-7-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good for you!
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Reinis (SkyHighFilms). Thank you for reaching out and it is great to know that you have found an investor for your DJI Inspire 2. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-7-19
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-19 10:12
Hello and good day Reinis (SkyHighFilms). Thank you for reaching out and it is great to know that you have found an investor for your DJI Inspire 2. Thank you for your valued support.

Yeah, I am also happy to get to keep this great piece of gear!
2019-7-19
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done..
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 7-19 22:41
Yeah, I am also happy to get to keep this great piece of gear!

It is always my pleasure Reinis and two thumbs up.
2019-7-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

How did you crash it?
2019-7-20
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-20 15:21
How did you crash it?

It was pretty unfortunate.   

I had to capture a static shot in a courtyard. Because the director couldn't get the 3rd-floor access for that exact apartment so he could get a pow shot of the character looking outside at the trash boxes.

Everything was fine until the drone decided to move backward. Because I was in the tripod mode I couldn't save it with a forward motion with my sticks. And it crashed into a wall and then dropped down on the pavement from about 10m.

I guess the GPS didn't like the courtyard and I took off in the ATTI Mode and the GPS turned on and off while I was in flight. Never doing that again.

And the weird thing is that the stick data showed some very weird motion with sticks... And because of that DJI decided it's my fault. Or maybe because I was flying in courtyard
But the stick data was different than the actuall stick movement. Which is weird.
2019-7-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 7-20 23:06
It was pretty unfortunate.   

I had to capture a static shot in a courtyard. Because the director couldn't get the 3rd-floor access for that exact apartment so he could get a pow shot of the character looking outside at the trash boxes.

Oh yeah, I've read that post.

Perhaps the controller got faulty overtime for some reason and malfunctioned.  The rear sensors didn't work?
2019-7-21
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-21 07:35
Oh yeah, I've read that post.

Perhaps the controller got faulty overtime for some reason and malfunctioned.  The rear sensors didn't work?

I had the same idea about the controller. I guess I should send it to DJI so they can check it out.
I think I had the sensors turned off so I could take off.
2019-7-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, I always look at Ready to Go, OA status, and RTH height before going.  I always check compass number status even when it doesn't ask to calibrate.  I check camera settings too.
2019-7-21
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-21 10:24
Yeah, I always look at Ready to Go, OA status, and RTH height before going.  I always check compass number status even when it doesn't ask to calibrate.  I check camera settings too.

Yeah, me too. It's just that the director really needed the shot and I tend to do everything the director needs. I was flying without GPS there. It did come on and off at times. Had no idea that it could just start flying backward for no reason. Have had DJI drones for 4 years and I have flown in tight spaces where there is no GPS and never had this issue where the drone decides to do something the controller is not doing. Or as you mentioned the controller might have done something on its own. So that is why I shall bring it to the store so they can send it for a checkup.  
2019-7-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 7-21 20:43
Yeah, me too. It's just that the director really needed the shot and I tend to do everything the director needs. I was flying without GPS there. It did come on and off at times. Had no idea that it could just start flying backward for no reason. Have had DJI drones for 4 years and I have flown in tight spaces where there is no GPS and never had this issue where the drone decides to do something the controller is not doing. Or as you mentioned the controller might have done something on its own. So that is why I shall bring it to the store so they can send it for a checkup.

Hopefully, it will fly the same after DJI repairs it.  Sometimes, the jello will always remain.

I've ordered a Mavic 2 Pro with a Smart Controller because the signal strength and feed are so much better than on the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 as it is now.  I get 3 MBps even when it's 3 feet from me.  With the M2Z I'm over 12!

The P4PV2.0 will not sit still so night-time shots will be bad.  M2Z is super planted but not perfect.
2019-7-21
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-21 22:04
Hopefully, it will fly the same after DJI repairs it.  Sometimes, the jello will always remain.

I've ordered a Mavic 2 Pro with a Smart Controller because the signal strength and feed are so much better than on the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 as it is now.  I get 3 MBps even when it's 3 feet from me.  With the M2Z I'm over 12!

I have had the Mavic 2 Pro for almost a year with the regular controller, I got it the day it came out. And I have had the best signal strength with it. Better than I2, better than MP, extremely better than Mavic air, and better than any of the phantoms.

2019-7-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 7-21 23:14
I have had the Mavic 2 Pro for almost a year with the regular controller, I got it the day it came out. And I have had the best signal strength with it. Better than I2, better than MP, extremely better than Mavic air, and better than any of the phantoms.

The P4P V2.0 feed is bad in comparison.  I'm truly wondering if the Smart Controller increases the feed but the only way to find out is when it comes on Wednesday.  The yaw sucks though and works great only when it's full daytime.
2019-7-22
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are close to a vertical wall.....and lose GPS positioning,  the airflow creates a vacuum toward the wall.  And an I-2 can move some air!!

Randy
2019-7-31
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

rwynant V1 Posted at 7-31 10:03
If you are close to a vertical wall.....and lose GPS positioning,  the airflow creates a vacuum toward the wall.  And an I-2 can move some air!!

Randy

I wasn't that close. It clearly moved back due to something (GPS, FAULTY CONTROLLER OR SOMETHING ELSE)  And pressing forwards on the sticks did nothing.
It wasn't airflow.
2019-8-1
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

10-4,
Just throwing darts......seeing if anything sticks??

As you can see, I don't have an I-2,  although I was wanting one.....but i've been reading for a year and not liking what I read.

Can you flip a switch and go into ATTI Mode?   On my 4Pro, that's what I do when strange things are happening....ATTI

Randy
2019-8-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Glad you got a buyer for it - serious piece of kit
2019-8-3
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

A J Posted at 8-3 08:16
Glad you got a buyer for it - serious piece of kit

Actually, the buyer got canceled. Looking for a new one.
2019-8-5
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 8-5 00:25
Actually, the buyer got canceled. Looking for a new one.

Thats annoying - good luck with it
2019-8-5
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

A J Posted at 8-5 02:04
Thats annoying - good luck with it

Yeah... Thank you! Luck will definitely be needed.
2019-8-5
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 8-5 02:36
Yeah... Thank you!  Luck will definitely be needed.

2019-8-5
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Next time you are in tight space use these prop guards to keep the blade tips from hitting the wall

.https://store.dji.com/product/in ... lete&position=7
2019-8-8
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

eggbeater Posted at 8-8 10:34
Next time you are in tight space use these prop guards to keep the blade tips from hitting the wall

.https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-propeller-guard?from=autocomplete&position=7

even that wouldn't have helped , not with that speed.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules