Crystalsky support for Osmo Pocket
802 3 2019-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

I plan to buy a Crystalsky for my Mavic but also curious if anyone successfully use this screen with Osmo Pocket? Thank you very much
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the Crystal Sky is not compatible with our DJI Mimo app, therefore, we couldn't guarantee the outcome when using the Crystal Sky with our Osmo Pocket. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-7-17
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

DJI Tony Posted at 7-17 11:07
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the Crystal Sky is not compatible with our DJI Mimo app, therefore, we couldn't guarantee the outcome when using the Crystal Sky with our Osmo Pocket. We do appreciate your understanding.

Yep, thank you very much for your quick reply. I hope this can be use with most DJI products. May i suggest this to R&D team? so I can use it Osmo Pocket, Osmo Action...
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Optimus_Prime Posted at 7-17 20:15
Yep, thank you very much for your quick reply. I hope this can be use with most DJI products. May i suggest this to R&D team? so I can use it Osmo Pocket, Osmo Action...

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, I've considered this as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department for attention. Should you have concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules