Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Filming in water rides
504 3 2019-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

shortly off to centre parks, so want to capture some of the water rapids and slides.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on this sort of filming ?     I presume a short selfie stick and the supplied cage, or is there a better one for the job ?

Thanks !
2019-7-17
Use props
peiter
First Officer
Denmark

Just make sure the two lids ( battery and memory card ) are properly closed, then the osmo action should take water park fun in strides.
If you dont have any ND filters, at least try to get your footage in with fairly low ISO settings, if its daytime i assume you cant really go too low ISO on the Osmo action as it come.
2019-7-17
Use props
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

peiter Posted at 7-17 12:25
Just make sure the two lids ( battery and memory card ) are properly closed, then the osmo action should take water park fun in strides.
If you dont have any ND filters, at least try to get your footage in with fairly low ISO settings, if its daytime i assume you cant really go too low ISO on the Osmo action as it come.

Thanks peiter , will take those tips on board.   
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need in regards to this scenario. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules