Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Are DJI going to give us Ronin-S owners the new Active Track, and...
2917 11 2019-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chubauk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Are DJI going to give us Ronin-S owners the new Active Track, and other features the Ronin-SC has?
2019-7-17
Use props
Asidhowz
lvl.1

Ireland

I too would appreciate an answer on this!!
2019-7-17
Use props
Elvis Presley
lvl.1
United States

Me as well. Please DJI.
2019-7-17
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 848038 ft
Canada

This is from my previous post I made: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=193861&page=1#pid1910353

Ronin S users, we spent a lot of our funds to have the best but yet we get nothing. DJI, you will notice the sales will decrease and more are being sold right now online as a used DJI Ronin S. You guys made a huge mistake, what you should have done is to give us the perks and more than the Ronin SC has to offer. Even my mobile osmo 1 has active track and more than the Ronin S.

Keep this forum going everyone!
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Chubauk, thanks for your feedback, your request has been forwarded to our engineers for attention, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website, thank you for your support.
2019-7-17
Use props
aldoaoa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 508976 ft
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-17 20:03
Hi Chubauk, thanks for your feedback, your request has been forwarded to our engineers for attention, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website, thank you for your support.

According to the cell phone mount store page, it will be available on S and SC. It's just a matter of when.
2019-7-17
Use props
Chubauk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I hope sooner rather than later, friend!....I'm sure they will. They're normally good like that.
2019-7-18
Use props
Willhan
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-17 20:03

standard answer for months now.. just ignore and fake your concern
2019-7-20
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 848038 ft
Canada

aldoaoa Posted at 7-17 21:58
According to the cell phone mount store page, it will be available on S and SC. It's just a matter of when.

Yes a good way to create more exchangeable parts from the Ronin SC to Ronin S since they are both the same and the Ronin S has many accessories to offer for the Ronin SC, more ways to spend more funds for us that have the Ronin S and the Ronin SC. As the Ronin SC is a smaller version with more features added on, just having those features created heavy sales and a better way for people with smaller cameras to easily switch over, I just recently purchased one for my GF since it's much lighter and cost less.

But still, they may show that they offer a phone holder does not mean 100% that we will get that feature that the Ronin SC has to offer, Ronin S may just be a larger version with manual controls only, they may just keep both different, or they just wait for the sales on the Ronin SC to decrease and then we may just get a surprise for a firmware update and for those who have the Ronin SC may end up like we did, not happy with the product Ronin SC.

The bottom line, DJI is not here to make us happy, (they would have given us this feature way before the Ronin SC came out), they are here to help us spend the hard-earned money we have.

As for now, I am not a big fan of DJI for doing this to us Ronin S users.

Then again what do I know?
This is from my previous post I made: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=193861&page=1#pid1910353

2019-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Willhan Posted at 7-20 00:21
standard answer for months now.. just ignore and fake your concern

Our engineers have explained here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-194208-1-1.html
We'll update that post with more information as it becomes available. Please note the update of that thread, thank you.
2019-7-27
Use props
Chubauk
lvl.1

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, DJI!!!! Tody's firmware update has included Active Track, and it works a treat!!!....It really makes so much more sense with the Ronin S, as it's heavier. It's brilliant! I'm already tracking seamlessly, with my G-Master lenses......Way to go, DJI!!!!
2019-9-26
Use props
Chubauk
lvl.1

THANKYOU, DJI!!!!!

Today's new firmware update for Ronin-S, containing Active Track, works a treat!

It makes so much more sense on the Ronin-S....I can use my G-Master lenses now, and orbit shots are looking so good, it's ridiculous! It really is amazing, how far technology has come within the past 5 years. I've gone from the Ronin to the Ronin-M to the Ronin-S, only now you don't need to worry about autofocus...and even the gimbal tracks your subject!

Brilliant!

Keep inspiring creativity.....and thank you soooooo much.
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules