Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Money back
2232 22 2019-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd0e271d4
lvl.1
Greece

What the f*uk?
I give a lot of Money to take this gimbal that does do NOTHING and you Release a New version at about the half of price and have Follow focus for all the cameras and all the lenses? Are you f*cking serius? I spend a lot of Time to wait for the BIG FIRMWARE UPDATE for the newest Mirrorless (z6) and you are Sleeping in front of your screen reading the costumers complains? What the f*ck do you all think there in dji???
I already buy phantom 4 and mavic pro. i work to Sales! I will never ever say to a costume that you are the good company from now. You only look to take our Money. Go to h€ll
2019-7-17
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

you mad bro?
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we totally understand your concern, so sorry for the unpleasant experience with Ronin-S, our engineers are also working on Ronin-S to make it compatible with more cameras and optimize its performance. Please note our website of the future firmware update, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2019-7-17
Use props
Rferrand
lvl.2

Spain

Dji has used us as a beta tester, and we have paid for it.
My ronin is stored in his suitcase without using it for months, it is a fake.
I'm sure I do not think I'm going to buy anything else from DJI.
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rferrand Posted at 7-17 21:37
Dji has used us as a beta tester, and we have paid for it.
My ronin is stored in his suitcase without using it for months, it is a fake.
I'm sure I do not think I'm going to buy anything else from DJI.

Hi Rferrand, may we verify what happened to your Ronin-S and is there any problem with it?
2019-7-18
Use props
Rferrand
lvl.2

Spain

Hi, Mindy.
Well my ronin happens to him like the majority, which does not work properly and was expected of him.
I really felt cheated by a device that is worth many $ and that does not do its job.
I follow the forum to see how people try things and I have tried many things but it does not work properly.
So I do not use it because it is to lose hours of work, waiting to see if some new firmware manages to fix it.
Not even the motion control mode works in the established seconds. Disappointed
2019-7-18
Use props
fans5f0824ee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1096339 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-17 20:26
Hi there, we totally understand your concern, so sorry for the unpleasant experience with Ronin-S, our engineers are also working on Ronin-S to make it compatible with more cameras and optimize its performance. Please note our website of the future firmware update, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Im in the same boat as the OP. I bought a ronin S to work with my Sony A7III, and every cable for it. None of the features work well enough for me to use, (focus or shutter control) and then DJI goes and releases a new version that does what the RONIN-S was supposed to. I have 10k in lenses and camera gear and my $1000 gimbal is a doorstop. Ive come to the conclusion after the service Ive just received on my P4P V2.0, that DJI hates me and wants me to stop buying their products.

2019-7-18
Use props
almacrae
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21467 ft
United States

Rferrand Posted at 7-18 02:48
Hi, Mindy.
Well my ronin happens to him like the majority, which does not work properly and was expected of him.
I really felt cheated by a device that is worth many $ and that does not do its job.

I agree.  I feel like DJI has 'taken' those of us who bought the Ronin-S.  I took a chance and kept mine beyond the return period from my vendor.  I can't see any possibility of recovering the $$$ I spent on it at this point unless DJI steps up and comes out with a new firmware release.  @Dji Mindy, your pat response that your engineers are working on it has grown quite old.  We're all waiting for a resolution to this problem.  I don't think you (DJI) need to "...verify what happened to your Ronin-S and is there any problem with it?"  It's been spelled out quite clearly by many here.
2019-7-18
Use props
chimbleysweep
lvl.1
United States

I absolutely agree with the OP and @almacrae, my Ronin-S sits in its case on my shelf waiting for the long-promised update for my Fujifilm X-T2, or even the Nikon D750 that was originally promised.

The news of this new Ronin-SC with Fuji support is infuriating. These are not cheap $50 camera bags that we can just upgrade.
2019-7-18
Use props
Giu_Sa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

I think that the DJI verifies losing credibility, from a company like it is turning into a company that takes care only of the interest in the profit and not the interest in having satisfied customers of the purchased product. The release of the new RONIN - SC represents a real low blow for all those who bought and believed in this product. The discomfort you are causing is very high, not only for the considerably lower cost but for the features introduced like active track 3.0. I bought the ronin-s in pre-order, and I find myself with a product where its development has stopped at March 14, 2019, all this is not normal. In the past we have had ample proof of how DJI is no longer attentive to its customers by purchasing the MMC-Multi cable for SONY. Furthermore, the Ronin-s presents considerable problems, not only of the software as it is not yet compatible with the massive function of the existing rooms, but also different mechanical problems, as of yesterday I can no longer remove the chamber from the Ronin-s, as the mechanical release where it is to be inserted the plate is blocked. All this is really sad and I hope that DJI realizes that many of its users are no longer happy with its products. DJI give us a sign of change and pay tribute to those who have always bought your products.
2019-7-18
Use props
Willhan
lvl.1
Belgium

We need more than promises, we know your engineers are working on it as they made a 'new' product that has more features than the twice more expensive original.
I feel duped
2019-7-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Was contemplating buying a Ronin-SC, but after reading how Ronin-S owners were left with expensive doors stops, giving me serious pause.
Seeing a pattern with lacking of support: CrystalSky, Mavic Air, Assistant-2.
2019-7-18
Use props
fansd0e271d4
lvl.1
Greece

I FEEL CHEATED!
I read a lot of posts here. All you say is "our team working on it" your team is 5 guys or what? You are working on a New Release and nobody to fix the ronin s?

Tell me what i have to do to take my Money Back from this doorstop. And please dont answer "we are working in it" work with your brain to solve my problem
2019-7-18
Use props
fansd0e271d4
lvl.1
Greece

marctronixx Posted at 7-17 17:18
you mad bro?

Mad? My soul is burning
2019-7-18
Use props
fansd0e271d4
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-17 20:26

Ok.. I know that you have a Project manager. I know that eveybody there works in a timeline. Can you tell me when the Timeline ends!?
2019-7-18
Use props
djiuser_XleVWU2k0R1u
lvl.2
Canada

^^^ Every product has a projected road map (for hardware and software) months and months in advance (usually 90% of the product life-cycle is accounted for before it's even launched).  They have the answer... and if they haven't given any good news since the backlash began... I've got (more) bad news for everyone... the road map for this product is nearing its conclusion.   Ronin SC is NOT replacing the Ronin S. It's just the basis for the next gen flagship.  The 1st gen S will take a back seat to new products currently being developed.  They're innovators... on with the next product!

I mean, it's inevitable.  That's how it works.  Early adopters are unfortunately relied on for product launch success... and are subsequently abused and treated as beta testers to make the next product better.

Likewise, client care and retention is lost on new tech start-ups.  They innovate enough to make a really popular product(s) and they sell enough to be successful... they're too new a company to care about their brand image and VIP/early adopter retention for future success.  Everyone wants to buy their ..., why backtrack on old products?  Us complaining to update the Ronin S make up less than 1% of the user-base... biz economics people; we don't matter.  

That's life.  It will take DJI a decade to catch up to old-school big-tech retention practices. ...right now their products are too hot to care about that.   Not a bad thing, I'd do the same if I were them.  

Do what everyone else on Craigslist did this week...  list your Ronin S for sale.   : P

2019-7-18
Use props
Einfachlaurenz
lvl.1
Sweden

I'm in love with this company and their products.
But to be honest, I'm quite disappointed at this point.

I've got my Ronin for a few months now and I love it, but because I've got an EOS M50, I can't use all features that are available, which are the reason I bought the Ronin S.
And now, where I see you guys releasing a complete new Ronin and not fixing mutiple issues in firmware for the S, which include compatability with the M50, makes me ask what you guys are doing over there.
Especially because the Ronin SC is compatible with M50, so where is the problem making it possible for Ronin S?

And it makes me way more disappointed, that for the double of the price, no one really cares about the Ronin S user and DJI is only focussing on making the money with new products.

I'm hoping for change!
2019-7-18
Use props
Giu_Sa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

You are right "djiuser_XleVWU2k0R1" in saying what you say about the reality of DJI about their products, but the competition is behind them and how often it happened was the DJI to chase the competition see Zhiyun that has very advanced products. However I am of the same mind as you, but let us remember that more voices that complain about a producer that is not attentive have their own customers will not have long duration and if there will not be a change of trend with the time any manufacturer fails. I sincerely hope that the DJI will do something to bring the same new features to the DJI Ronin-S, otherwise all that remains is to sell it and buy other Brand products. Dji don't be deaf to how much more users ask you to do.
2019-7-19
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

The only that really matters to me is that it performs as a gimbal and can pano shot automatically.  I don't really care about the other stuff.

You cannot do Anything ground cinematic w/o it.
2019-7-20
Use props
jobu
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Typical DJI BS . Took forever to get nikon z6 firmware update and cannot even use focus and record features with external monitor----SAD!!
2019-8-5
Use props
Thanks for your feedback, we have solved with FW update, pls update the latest FW.
2019-10-23
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well slap my thigh with a wet fish, I must be the only person with a great Ronin S and Ronin SC, both work fantastic. TOP JOB DJI.
20190930_121227.jpg
2019-10-24
Use props
angeloti
lvl.1
Greece

Anyone solve the problem here?????
I update the Last version of ronin s, i update the nikon z6. Put still focus (with the ronin focus motor external) NOT WORKING!!!!

PLEASE DJI HELP!!!!!!!!
2020-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules