5362 27 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

How to shoot the motion picture in the introducing video with the Ronin-SC?

Our photography team came to Cape Town, South Africa, shooting in different scenes. “The Ronin-SC took the powerful technology from the Ronin-S and put it in a lighter and smaller form factor,” said Paul Pan, Senior Product Manager. “Now users can pair their mirrorless system with a stabilizer that is easier to transport, easier to set up, easier to use yet still equipped with high-performance features and technology.”

Compact, lightweight for ease of use. Whether you climb the table mountain or record a fast-paced football match by the sea, you can easily capture the ideal picture.

2019-7-18
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Very nice....
2019-7-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good info!
2019-7-18
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Ordered Today, I can't turn my back on DJI
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

M2Wair Posted at 7-19 00:45
Ordered Today, I can't turn my back on DJI

2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Montfrooij. Thank you for supporting DJI. If you have any inquiries or concerns with the DJI Ronin SC. Please feel free to reach us. We are here to assists you.
2019-7-19
Use props
Ebb & Flow
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-19 09:55
Hello and good day Montfrooij. Thank you for supporting DJI. If you have any inquiries or concerns with the DJI Ronin SC. Please feel free to reach us. We are here to assists you.

Hi, I really want to order this gimbal, but I am confused about its compatibility with Fuji XT2 and XT3.  The compatibility document says something along the lines of being able to take a still photo, but does the Ronin-SC support video?  Please let me know what features will work with this gimbal and what features will not so that I can make an informed decision on a purchase. Thanks!
2019-7-19
Use props
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

this Gimbal sure does have a lot of things i was hoping for! thanks DJI for thinking about lighter set up and listening to customers!
2019-7-19
Use props
TioRi
lvl.2

Brazil

Getting for Xmas once work gets busy, really hope you add support for Sony Rx10 IV
2019-7-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice information
2019-7-20
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

A straight line track by a film from DJI to showcase Activetrack 3.0 shows that it probably sucks.  I'm happy w/ the Ronin-S so much though!  There is Zero way to be a cinematographer without one.
2019-7-20
Use props
icrisps
New
Australia

Do you think Ronin SC will be compatible with FZ 2500, since it is compatible with GH5 ?
2019-7-20
Use props
Moni Johnson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

M2Wair Posted at 7-19 00:45
Ordered Today, I can't turn my back on DJI

We ordered TWO!
2019-7-20
Use props
Daley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197953 ft
United States

DJI Panda - Do you know how they configured the app for the time-lapse shot in the video?  I have a Sony a6500a and have tried every setting but I cannot control the shutter speed or aperture through the app.  The time-lapse functions are very glitchy.  Please help.

I found a Ronin S video which shows the menu option I'm looking for.  It is not available in the app for the Ronin SC.
2019-7-21
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-7-21
Use props
djiuser_AXfh5nI8QA0x
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49068 ft
United States

Mine SC came in friday, cables do not fit wrong ones. Sales said my unit was compatible. Fujifilm X-H1, almost to impossible to balance and not happy at all
2019-7-21
Use props
djiuser_rf5R9nbztoDL
lvl.1

United States

Awesome! I'm falling in love to this.
2019-7-21
Use props
Shervin Koushan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196037 ft
Norway

Might get it soon, anyone from Norway got it yet?
2019-7-22
Use props
Rich146
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197680 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ordered ! Awesome piece of kit.
2019-7-22
Use props
djiuser_ga0vVGOKLM9E
New

United Kingdom

Just got my Ronin sc yesterday. First off, it smells so good.
Second: can't preview anything from my OnePlus 6. And active track doesn't work.
Any chance you'll update your smartphone compatibility?
Pretty please?
2019-7-22
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_ga0vVGOKLM9E Posted at 7-22 21:04
Just got my Ronin sc yesterday. First off, it smells so good.
Second: can't preview anything from my OnePlus 6. And active track doesn't work.
Any chance you'll update your smartphone compatibility?

I used to go to new smartphones too since the 3GS but find it's better to stick with the big brands to Ensure compatibility.  The Blackberry Priv was so bad doing Uber, Lyft, Maps, Messaging, and Phone at the same time.  It freezes while you are 20 seconds from an exist after accepting.  The go around adds 10 minutes or more at times!

After going S8+ it loaded so damn fast.
2019-7-22
Use props
QueenOfPain
lvl.1

Philippines

Damn Ronin SC, really awesome!

Planning to buy one this coming August.

Or I should call this "Game Changer Stabilizer?"
2019-7-23
Use props
Kinematic Digit
lvl.2
Canada

Ebb & Flow Posted at 7-19 11:02
Hi, I really want to order this gimbal, but I am confused about its compatibility with Fuji XT2 and XT3.  The compatibility document says something along the lines of being able to take a still photo, but does the Ronin-SC support video?  Please let me know what features will work with this gimbal and what features will not so that I can make an informed decision on a purchase. Thanks!

I have the Ronin-SC and a Fujifilm XT-3

The chart is correct in its compatibility in describing control with 'photo functions'. It also takes over control of buttons until you put the gimbal into sleep mode. I understand that this is a 'Partial' implementation and that the engineers are working on the video function.

All the creative functions work fine (Force Mobile, Active Track, Time Lapse, Motion Lapse....) but you just can't control video. However, if you leave the cord off, everything operates as it would.

I generally would want to control the camera through the app regardless, if not just to trigger it with the Bluetooth controller, so not having video function isn't the end of the world, just hope they implement it in a firmware update.  
2019-7-25
Use props
lPMHColOHrSe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3278 ft
Canada

Anyone know if DJI will let the Ronin SC Active track to work with the front face camera? This feature will help us solo creators so much.
2019-7-25
Use props
SRINIRAJU
lvl.1
United States

Kinematic Digit Posted at 7-25 14:14
I have the Ronin-SC and a Fujifilm XT-3

The chart is correct in its compatibility in describing control with 'photo functions'. It also takes over control of buttons until you put the gimbal into sleep mode. I understand that this is a 'Partial' implementation and that the engineers are working on the video function.

How can I get to use the force mobile feature using my Google Pixel 2 XL, Fuji XT3 and Ronin SC
2019-7-26
Use props
Kinematic Digit
lvl.2
Canada

SRINIRAJU Posted at 7-26 23:17
How can I get to use the force mobile feature using my Google Pixel 2 XL, Fuji XT3 and Ronin SC

I don’t believe force mobile is available for android devices yet last I read. Only IOS.
2019-7-27
Use props
fansde1a6f49
lvl.1

Israel

2019-7-31
Use props
djiuser_Obz7EJYMI9lj
lvl.1

Norway

Great video
2019-8-4