Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
what's up?
999 10 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
driverman930
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93865 ft
United States

Case No. CAS-3267427-C6H2Z5 what's going on I heard NOTHING!!!!
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi driverman930, upon checking your case, the package has just been delivered to the facility and still hasn't been checked-in the system, we will push the repair center to expedite the process, thank you.
2019-7-18
Use props
driverman930
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-18 04:06
Hi driverman930, upon checking your case, the package has just been delivered to the facility and still hasn't been checked-in the system, we will push the repair center to expedite the process, thank you.

all done thanks just having a little trouble linking the spark. Still working on it
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

driverman930 Posted at 7-24 16:37
all done thanks just having a little trouble linking the spark. Still working on it

OK, please keep us updated if you have any further problem.
2019-7-24
Use props
driverman930
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-24 21:18

I can't get spark to get a wifi connection. In the process of connecting it will connect then disconnect. I go to settings and shows spark but said no wifi conection And I can't make out the end of https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/password I tried f tried 1 not working
2019-7-25
Use props
driverman930
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-24 21:18

I tried the old password form the original spark didn't work eather can you help? I think I need to have a working password the one on the box/spark won't scan and won't work manually
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

driverman930 Posted at 7-25 03:37
I tried the old password form the original spark didn't work eather can you help? I think I need to have a working password the one on the box/spark won't scan and won't work manually

Did you try to reset Spark's wifi? To reset, hold the battery down for 9 seconds until you hear the aircraft beep three times. Then input the password as shown in the battery compartment.

If you would like to modify Spark's wifi username and password, please connect your mobile device to Spark, enter the DJI GO 4 app, and modify the Wi-Fi username and password in the Connection Help Menu.
2019-7-25
Use props
driverman930
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-25 20:02
Did you try to reset Spark's wifi? To reset, hold the battery down for 9 seconds until you hear the aircraft beep three times. Then input the password as shown in the battery compartment.

If you would like to modify Spark's wifi username and password, please connect your mobile device to Spark, enter the DJI GO 4 app, and modify the Wi-Fi username and password in the Connection Help Menu.

I tried that and nothing will bind the two. So I sent in spark and controller. Just waiting to hear from them.
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

driverman930 Posted at 7-30 04:44
I tried that and nothing will bind the two. So I sent in spark and controller. Just waiting to hear from them.

OK, the team will help to evaluate, please let me know if you need any further assistance.
2019-7-30
Use props
driverman930
lvl.4
United States

Dji Mindy All is well in my little spark world thanks for your reply!
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

driverman930 Posted at 8-8 11:50
Dji Mindy All is well in my little spark world thanks for your reply!

Glad to hear that, enjoy flying. If there is any other problem, please feel free to let us know.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules