Mavic Air RC: software issue report
682 3 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

The new feature of RC controller for adjusting the shutter speed (back customizable button + gimbal dial) can override the maximum shutter value of the camera, resulting in a massive loss of fps and ruining the footage.
For example: if I'm recording at 60 fps and my shutter speed is 1/60 (the maximum you can set trought the app) and I press customizable button + gimbal dial up, the result should be: [not doing anything] or [increase the ISO value], but instead of that what it does is increasing the shutter speed value above 1/60.
Since there is no way to increase the shutter speed above the limit trought the app, when I'm doing it trought the RC bug I can clearly see the settings menu messing up and showing incorrect shutter speed values, other than ruining the footage.

2019-7-18
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Australia

Where can I report a software issue to DJI?

After several tests I found out a very annoyng bug related to the Mavic Air camera settings and the RC.Please help me to find the best way to report this to DJI, it's easy to fix and I really wish they fix asap.
Thank you in advance, have a safe flight!

Here's the link of the topic if you're interested to know about this bug: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=193928&page=1&extra=#pid1910799
2019-7-18
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a look in DJI Go 4, on the first screen tap on 'Me' (Bottom right of screen), then go to 'DJI Support' and you will see the offerings for bug feedback and product suggestions.
2019-7-18
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Australia

[][[[][][][]
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules