CHALLENGE: Allow Ronin-S Users to Upgrade to Ronin-SC
1182 2 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chimbleysweep
lvl.2
United States

The news of this new Ronin-SC with Fujifilm camera support is infuriating. My Ronin-S sits in its case on my shelf waiting for the long-promised update for my Fujifilm X-T2. Months and months and months have gone by, and no new firmware. Instead, DJI releases a new product that has all those features.

These are not cheap products. If DJI cannot figure out a way to get these features and camera support on the new Ronin-S, OK. But if that’s the case, please create an upgrade program to trade in a Ronin-S for a discounted Ronin-SC. Otherwise, the original model will continue to sit on the shelf, stabilizing no cameras and creating no videos.

2019-7-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Unless you can get a defintive answer** out of DJI on Ronin-S firmware supporting Fujifilm X-T2, you may want to consider cutting your losses and selling your Ronin-S.  

** Good luck with that...

2019-7-18
Use props
Jason James
lvl.3
Flight distance : 827487 ft
United States

I hear you, I literally JUST bought the Ronin-S last week after eyeing it for months, and find out that this was released just a few days afterwards, and would have ben a better fit for me...
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules