Recommended vs authorized Service Center.
1135 2 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThinAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 659150 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi all,
Could someone explain to me what is the difference between being an Authorized Service Center versus a Recommended Service Center ?
I'd guess  that the Authorized would do under warranty repairs as for the recommended could not. Am I right ?

Happy flying !
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For clarifications, Recommended Service Center are trained by DJI and have the capability to repair DJI products. The warranty responsibility will transfer to the Recommended Service Center for any products they repair, and those products will no longer be warranted by DJI. However, Authorized Service Centers are authorized by DJI to provide warranty repairs for DJI products. Products repaired at an Authorized Service Center will continue to be warranted by DJI. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-18
Use props
ThinAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 659150 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 7-18 08:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For clarifications, Recommended Service Center are trained by DJI and have the capability to repair DJI products. The warranty responsibility will transfer to the Recommended Service Center for any products they repair, and those products will no longer be warranted by DJI. However, Authorized Service Centers are authorized by DJI to provide warranty repairs for DJI products. Products repaired at an Authorized Service Center will continue to be warranted by DJI. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.

Thanks DJI Tony. That is what I wanted to know.

Daniel.
2019-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules