Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Photos not saved to card
6362 6 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ovc050
New
Flight distance : 8330 ft
United States

Flying a Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller. On my last 2 flights, the pictures were not saved to either the card on the drone or the card in the Smart Controller. I have gone through the menus looking for an incorrect setting. I am missing something. Does anyone have an idea on which setting I should be focusing on? Thanks!
2019-7-18
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

The sd card on the smart controller doesn't hold any pictures that are taken.
However on the drone you have to set to set the storage location to the sd card. Standard location is the internal memory of the drone.
2019-7-18
Use props
ovc050
New
Flight distance : 8330 ft
United States

JohnDG Posted at 7-18 08:52
The sd card on the smart controller doesn't hold any pictures that are taken.
However on the drone you have to set to set the storage location to the sd card. Standard location is the internal memory of the drone.

Thank you. Thought internal memory might be memory inside the smart controller. I'll check out that setting.
2019-7-18
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Belgium

ovc050 Posted at 7-18 09:43
Thank you. Thought internal memory might be memory inside the smart controller. I'll check out that setting.

The Mavic 2 series has 16GB storage memory inside the drone, not on the controller. Of course the smart controller has memory for applications and to store low resolution video it received thru ocusync.
You have to look into the recording location settings of the drone on either the smart controller or the standard controller.
No high resolution video or photos on the smart controller.
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to change the Storage Location using the DJI GO 4 app then check if there will be changes. You may refer to the screenshot below. Thank you for your support.

2019-7-18
Use props
Chase Brothers
lvl.1

United States

JohnDG Posted at 2019-7-18 08:52
The sd card on the smart controller doesn't hold any pictures that are taken.
However on the drone you have to set to set the storage location to the sd card. Standard location is the internal memory of the drone.

I am having same problem. I just got my new Mavic 2 Pro w smart controller and no matter which settings I toggle on or off, I can't get any images to save to my SD card in the drone. Also, I can't delete the images in the cache. What the heck am I doing wrong? Need to figure it out so I can go use it.
Thanks.
2020-12-8
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Malaysia

Chase Brothers Posted at 12-8 18:18
I am having same problem. I just got my new Mavic 2 Pro w smart controller and no matter which settings I toggle on or off, I can't get any images to save to my SD card in the drone. Also, I can't delete the images in the cache. What the heck am I doing wrong? Need to figure it out so I can go use it.
Thanks.

did you format the SD card in your drone ?
The pictures should go to your memory card in the drone in the first place. No way to disable that, unless your drone has problems with the SD card. For that reason, the formating should be done when the SD card is in your drone and you can select "format" from the menu in the SC.

For clearing the cashing, there's also an option on the menu of the SC.
2020-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules