Will the Ronin S Get the active track features
1692 6 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CorneliusFrank
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Will the Ronin S get the active track features from the Ronin SC?
2019-7-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the Ronin-S doesn't support Active track feature which is currently available with our new Ronin SC. If there will be added features for the Ronin-S this would be cascaded to our valued customers. We do recommend paying attention to our website for further update. Thank you for understanding.
2019-7-18
Use props
canonlyme
New

Germany

Are you serious? What are you talking about? People bought your Ronin S for 1000 bucks. You cascade on your existing customers, your colleague promised to people that the Ronin S will support the XT3 which is why my friend bought it as well and now he is screwed. This is simply ridicolous and of a criminal economic nature. I am gonna tell 1000 people who work in the film business that DJI is screwing their customers and your answer just proves what kind of corrupt mindset you own.  Shame on you.
2019-7-19
Use props
Diz Garcia
New

Mexico

This is getting so frustrating. as a new owner of the Ronin S.   i really hope the update the ronin s
2019-7-19
Use props
Einfachlaurenz
lvl.1
Sweden

Diz Garcia Posted at 7-19 22:09
This is getting so frustrating. as a new owner of the Ronin S.   i really hope the update the ronin s

Feeling the same...
2019-7-20
Use props
Ventsislav
lvl.1
Bulgaria

So i need to sell my Ronin S and buy new SC, for this function that's stupid, DJI please...
2019-7-20
Use props
hatelt
New

India

Are you a mayweather Fan? Check out all the info about floyd mayweather, Including floyd mayweather net worth
, Age, Height, Love Afters.
2019-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules