Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Some suggestion and question
1024 4 2019-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LittleRock
lvl.1
United States

1. Robomaster S1's CPU/GPU/RAM specs available somewhere?
2. Is it possible to provide an RPC type of API instead of via the APP? I am thinking it will have more potential to define API through RPC, pick something like
   Restful, or zeromq, or thrift etc. Then we can route the video to a powerful PC with powerful GPU, then send command and control back to S1.
3. Another possibibilty would be nice: programm in PC, download code to robomaster, test it. Or provide a PC simulator, do most of the testing in PC, then final testing in real hardware.

Thanks
2019-7-18
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

DJI have not released much detail about the processors used in the S! Intelligent Controller or the Interface Module. DJI, however, are a strong fan of the STFM32F ARM Cortex processor family, so the S1 surely has not fallen to far off that mark.
2019-7-19
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

A PC simulator/emulator of the RoboMaster S1 would be very nice indeed.
2019-7-19
Use props
Malibu Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143898 ft
United States

Give it some time and I'm sure someone will come up with an independent API.
2019-7-19
Use props
xiaoyuejin
lvl.1
United States

There are indeed some Robomaster simulators on GitHub. However I wonder if those simulators (developed for the purpose of robot battle match) are even compatible with the commercial S1 at all? Plus, what packages are pre-installed in the system? And what if any packages can the user add? I really want to have, say, numpy and scipy installed! Can barely live without them...
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules