Motion timelapse - freeze
607 3 2019-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jaboos
lvl.2

Czechia

Hi guys,

I have problem with shooting Motion timelapse on my Osmo Mobile 2.
I am not able to shoot motion timelapse longer than 10 minutes. Example: I set 20 minutes, Osmo started capturing. Once it is on 19:59 app freeze. If I tried stop recording manually e.g. at 18:00, same situation - app freeze. Then I just get error message, that app stops working - wait (nothing happened) or kill app... Tried with 1080p and 4K - same...

Device: Oneplus 6

Anyone faced same situation? Any advice? I know, that my device is not in supported list, but OP6 is working fine with Osmo Mobile. I just have problems with these motion timelapses...

Thanks for help in advance
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jaboos. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Oneplus 6 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2  as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the  Oneplus 6 will be able to work with the said device however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Oneplus 6 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-7-19
Use props
jaboos
lvl.2

Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-19 08:02
Hello and good day jaboos. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Oneplus 6 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2  as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the  Oneplus 6 will be able to work with the said device however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Oneplus 6 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for answer Stephen.
I only tried with newer Oneplus - 6T... same problem. As I am satisfied with this device for daily use, I am not planning to buy any different device...
But do I understand correctly? There is still possibility, that you will add Oneplus 6 into supported devices?
If you will need help with any testing, let me know I have some experience with this kind of "job".

Have a nice day
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jaboos Posted at 7-19 23:56
Thank you for answer Stephen.
I only tried with newer Oneplus - 6T... same problem. As I am satisfied with this device for daily use, I am not planning to buy any different device...
But do I understand correctly? There is still possibility, that you will add Oneplus 6 into supported devices?

You are very much welcome jaboos. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added in the said list in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules