Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Failure
910 1 2019-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cabarlah Films
lvl.1

Australia

We were filming in a remote location in Queensland, Australia when our DJI Phantom 4 Obsidian lost signal despite only being 500m away from the controller. There was nothing around but trees so no interference or obstacles. I'm devasted as we know it wasn't user error but a failure with the drone, where can we have the drone looked at and is there a way to pull flight data to see what happened? Thanks, Hughie
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. On behalf of DJI, I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules