Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Questions
697 3 2019-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daley
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197953 ft
United States

So I just picked up the Ronin SC from B&H.  After looking around the battery grip I couldn’t find any way to change the battery other than plugging it directly in the gimbal.  I wanted to buy a second battery but if plugging it into the gimbal to charge it is the only way then it defeats the purpose of having a backup.

I would like to be charging one battery as I’m using another.  Is there any way?

Thanks
Dale
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dale, the battery can only be charged after attaching to the gimbal, it is recommended to charge both batteries when not using the Ronin-SC, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-7-22
Use props
Daley
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197953 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-22 02:18
Hi Dale, the battery can only be charged after attaching to the gimbal, it is recommended to charge both batteries when not using the Ronin-SC, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for the quick response.  I saw the Ronin S has little adapter plates so you can charge them separately.  It would be nice to have something like that for the SC batteries.
2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Daley Posted at 7-22 07:03
Thanks for the quick response.  I saw the Ronin S has little adapter plates so you can charge them separately.  It would be nice to have something like that for the SC batteries.

We will forward it to our engineers for consideration, thanks for your suggestion.
2019-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules