Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need help proceeding with DJI repair.
1016 3 2019-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snapshott
United States

I sent my Mavic Pro if for repairs. Since I purchased it in December I thought it may be covered under warrantee so I didn't send it in using DJI refresh express. I got a quote to replace the gimbal axis arm, gimbal and camera module and 2 repair service fees totalling $290. They did list the Core board and flight controller ESC board but I believe these are covered under warrantee because they total to the amount of the discount on the invoice. These items are also listed as being covered for 12 months. My question is why wasn't using my DJI refresh mentioned as an option on the invoice? It was an option when I sent it in. $79 sounds a lot better to me than $290 on a 7 month old drone.
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Snapshott, I managed to get your case number via the forum information. Upon checking your case, the warranty for gimbal is 6 months, so the Gimbal and Camera Module, Gimbal Axix Arm Module and Repair Service Fee will be charged. As you can see from the quotation, the fees of flight controller ESC Board and Core Board have been deducted directly, so the final result is 290$. If you would like to use the DJI Care Refresh, please kindly advise, we'll arrange the team to resend the quotation under DJI Care Refresh for you. Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
2019-7-19
Use props
Snapshott
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-19 18:22
Hi Snapshott, I managed to get your case number via the forum information. Upon checking your case, the warranty for gimbal is 6 months, so the Gimbal and Camera Module, Gimbal Axix Arm Module and Repair Service Fee will be charged. As you can see from the quotation, the fees of flight controller ESC Board and Core Board have been deducted directly, so the final result is 290$. If you would like to use the DJI Care Refresh, please kindly advise, we'll arrange the team to resend the quotation under DJI Care Refresh for you. Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for the quick response. I'd like to use the DJI Care Refresh on this.
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Snapshott Posted at 7-19 18:29
Thank you for the quick response. I'd like to use the DJI Care Refresh on this.

Well received, this has been forwarded to the designated team and we'll resend the quotation soon.
2019-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules