Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Several Issues
234 5 7-20 00:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2

Sweden

It all started with IMU initilaizing.... tried to calibrate, all comes out OK, but still the same message after the reboot.

So i did a factory reset...and downgraded...and UPdated and still same issue...

Now the fun Starts for REAL...

Now i lost my Gimbal cannot recive MC data...check plugs and so on...this will not go away...

I add some pics to show you and also a video of what happend during install and uppgrades...still when i check for versions in the assistant for M210 V2 on my PC all says ok....

Also the Compas is disconected...

SO did i crash?  NO, any suddenly hard trauma ? NO, i did a flight on the early afternoon and on the evening it did not fly...

so help me or i will take this 3X XXX mashine and use it as a doorstopper.... 2 many troubles have occured since i bought this.....

received_360743441277535.jpeg
received_422166941842093.jpeg
received_987045128297271.jpeg
received_1236214056542867.jpeg
7-20 00:47
Use props
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2

Sweden

7-20 00:54
Use props
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2

Sweden

So the problem is most likelt solved. A cable that attaches inside the drone seems to be loose. This cable is a part of the GPS and Compas-function.

The drone will be sent to DJI (warranty) and back to me in 10 days.
7-22 00:00
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Drönarkonsulten Posted at 7-22 00:00
So the problem is most likelt solved. A cable that attaches inside the drone seems to be loose. This cable is a part of the GPS and Compas-function.

The drone will be sent to DJI (warranty) and back to me in 10 days.

Keep us posted, please ...
7-23 14:15
Use props
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2

Sweden

Yah here it is, it was an RTK modul inside that was damaged...so warranty..no problems...BUT when i got my drone back UPS managed to ruined it total by cracking one of the motros during transport...so now im droneless again... and the convent of the year was lost....
8-17 04:23
Use props
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2

Sweden

In general i must say im a bit dissapointed in DJI and the customer support..
8-17 05:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules