Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Percise Fly Data base update
482 2 2019-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yg0dzSZgc3Wj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 206598 ft
United States

The last couple of nights I have received a "percise fly data base update"  at first I ignored it, but about 10 agl, I received "altitude limit reached" I know that is not correct.

I've tried to update the database, it shows the download, but never installs, and I get a failed to install message.  I'm using IOS Mini 4, I've tried hooking it up directly to the aircraft, and removing the SD card, attempted several times and still the same message occures.

Any other Ideas to try?

Thanks,
Troy

2019-7-20
Use props
djiuser_yg0dzSZgc3Wj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 206598 ft
United States

I got it to take, had to update it with only wifi only no attched wires.
2019-7-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please verify the exact error message that the app shows up when you are trying to install the update? Also, can you please try to connect to your home wifi and run the DJI Go 4 app to see if the database update will show up. Just a friendly reminder that you need the mobile device connected to the aircraft before installing the update. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules