2606 10 2019-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lordtrini
lvl.2
Flight distance : 886316 ft
  • >>>
United States

when connected to with the included cable the ronin sc does not see the fuji xt2 camera. the app even says camera cable disconected when i go to panorama mode. the xt2 firmware is up to date. please help
2019-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi lordtrini, please make sure the Ronin APP is the latest version, just to verify, did you power on the Ronin-SC prior to the camera?
2019-7-22
Use props
JayCrawford
lvl.1
United States

I've had some issues with the provided cables too – are you trying to get the external focus motor to work as well?
2019-7-25
Use props
LarsB
New

Norway

Same here. Quite disappointing when the camera is listed as supported.
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI-Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Angled end of the cable goes to the gimbal.
2019-8-6
Use props
djiuser_nNQngbU5BFR1
lvl.1
United States

I’m having the same issue.  Did you come to a conclusion?  I have the camera balanced and connected but I don’t get any camera control / shutter control.
2019-8-25
Use props
djiuser_nNQngbU5BFR1
lvl.1
United States

Did you come to a resolution?  I’m having the same issue.
2019-8-25
Use props
txel
lvl.2

Can anyone help with the problem I find? When connecting the ronin with the cable and adapter that comes in the box (USB-C to USB) the camera goes to Photo mode immediately (even if the camera selector is in the video position) and it is impossible to record video with the cable connected (Fuji Xt2)
2019-9-6
Use props
fans631f8fe4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1680036 ft
Switzerland

txel Posted at 2019-9-6 11:53
Can anyone help with the problem I find? When connecting the ronin with the cable and adapter that comes in the box (USB-C to USB) the camera goes to Photo mode immediately (even if the camera selector is in the video position) and it is impossible to record video with the cable connected (Fuji Xt2)

that happens to me right now.
(it worked for an hour so i could try focusing while video and then the same problem that i can’t resolve... )  maybe the cable is broken?
2020-1-5
Use props
txel
lvl.2
Spain

fans631f8fe4 Posted at 1-5 05:52
that happens to me right now.
(it worked for an hour so i could try focusing while video and then the same problem that i can’t resolve... )  maybe the cable is broken?

The cable is not broken, it is a failure of the connector design.
DJI has sent me a new cable and the problem is the same.
When the cable is connected, the camera focuses but does not shoot.
In order for it to shoot, you have to take out the camera's connector a little bit.
At the moment I don't have any solution and I don't know if it's a firmware problem or a bad design of the adapter.
(with a normal remote trigger it works perfectly)
I'm waiting for an answer from DJI
2020-1-8
Use props
fans10eeb4b2
New
Flight distance : 672470 ft
Australia

I’m trying to setup Fuji XT2 to Ronin SC..

I have Type C USB cable provided with Ronin SC, but there’s no connection for this on XT2.

Can any one provide pls an image of what cable you are using.

The only connection I have is for Ronin to Fuji (which is like the old headset adapter connection) not USB C..

I have seen tutorials regarding Fuji and Ronin but all on XT3.

Love frustrating tech, connections, combining to brands together to work as one unit.
image.jpg
2020-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules