Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Princy557
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50446 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
Newbie alert
I have DJI Spark, not flown due to health issues for about 8 to 10 weeks.
I have today tried to fly, my controller won't charge or switch on. Neither will any of my 4 batteries.
What's happened to it.

2019-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Princy557, we are so sorry to read the difficulties with the RC and batteries, were the RC and batteries still under warranty? If yes, it is recommended to send in for further evaluation, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2019-7-20
Use props
KKAISS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50335 ft
Canada

Big mistake is buying a dji drone that comes with a STUPID and never intelligent battery. These batteries gets pregnant after 9 months of purchase (Battery swells) causing the battery to be ejected from the drone during flight, ending in a crash. dji are so devilish by indicating in their policy that batteries are covered for 6 months only, because they know that at 9 month these batteries are giving birth. And the biggest mistake I did was buying the fly more kit and an additional battery to make it 4 batteries in total. All of the batteries now are swelled up. Mind you that I take good care of my stuff, for the batteries, I always discharge them to 40% if I'm not planing to use for more than 10 days, fully charge and discharge on a regular bases and always stored in a cool place between 15 to 25 degrees in a secure sealed hard case by Nanuk.
Called dji for replacement, they rejected my request although I have bought the care refresh and the Select member which was never used once...!
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

KKAISS Posted at 7-23 14:52
Big mistake is buying a dji drone that comes with a STUPID and never intelligent battery. These batteries gets pregnant after 9 months of purchase (Battery swells) causing the battery to be ejected from the drone during flight, ending in a crash. dji are so devilish by indicating in their policy that batteries are covered for 6 months only, because they know that at 9 month these batteries are giving birth. And the biggest mistake I did was buying the fly more kit and an additional battery to make it 4 batteries in total. All of the batteries now are swelled up. Mind you that I take good care of my stuff, for the batteries, I always discharge them to 40% if I'm not planing to use for more than 10 days, fully charge and discharge on a regular bases and always stored in a cool place between 15 to 25 degrees in a secure sealed hard case by Nanuk.
Called dji for replacement, they rejected my request although I have bought the care refresh and the Select member which was never used once...!

Hi KKAISS, I have replied here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-194354-1-1.html Please keep us updated in your own thread and we will keep following up, thank you.
2019-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules