Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Password Protection?
2128 5 2019-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eric13
Captain
Flight distance : 13430925 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Is there a way to password protect the controller upon start-up?
Maybe with some android apk?

2019-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Eric13. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that as of the moment The DJI Smart Controller has no way to put a password protect upon start-up. In addition I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-20
Use props
GoFly Drone
Captain
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-20 13:19
Hello and good day Eric13. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that as of the moment The DJI Smart Controller has no way to put a password protect upon start-up. In addition I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you for your support.

thats a very good idea, definatly pass this on please...
2019-7-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

definitely a good idea
2019-7-23
Use props
Sick Dog
Second Officer
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

just log out of dji go, go to the me page, hit settings at the top right of the page, hit the sign out link at the bottom. done
if you are really that worried, change you password for your dji account also.
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

GoFly Drone Posted at 7-23 07:01
thats a very good idea, definatly pass this on please...

Hello and good day GoFly Drone. It is always my pleasure. If you have any other inquiries or suggestions for DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules