Phantom 4 sent to DJI
2077 24 2019-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Celo1017
lvl.3
Flight distance : 323235 ft
United States

So never crashed or hard landing my drone , been flying since phantom 1 owner of phantom 3, 4 spark and Mavic air . I went to update firmware on phantom 4 it failed started giving me error codes . DJI assistant also failed with error codes . I had a local DJI shop hear in Miami check my drone . Removed my entire camera assembly and installed it on another phantom boom it works perfect not a camera issue . Next he told me 3 in 1 board is at fault and that board it’s best to be changed by DJI . So I sent it in . Yesterday they sent me the estimate. Wanting to charge me labor 2x”s saying ribbon cable is bad and camera control board is also and 3in1 board . This is clearly a miss diagnosis since the camera passed all testing on another drone .  Or the technician is commission paid and he’s trying to hustle. Won’t be able to talk to them till Monday . Any one been through anything similar?
80F09A46-BC17-4757-9F27-DF96032118AD.png
72834713-AB05-4B0B-BDD4-C3AFF0FC55CE.png
2019-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Celo1017, sorry for the troubles with the drone, the damage assessment is based on the status of the drone when we received. But your concern about the quotation will be escalated to the appropriate department to double-check, we will have someone to contact you in working hours, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-7-20
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

Yes I understand, there’s no way it was damaged in transit, the day I took it from the local store I shipped it and in very good packaging. I saw with my own eyes that camera assembly working perfectly on another phantom 4 and when it was returned to my drone it went back to errors . I can have the technician hear in Miami call you guys as well we have a full diagnostic report that doesn’t match . 499$ for repair is outrageous. Also damage assessment ? What damage are you talking about my drone is in mint condition. Never damaged it was the firmware update that caused my issue and several others have reported the same Identical issues
3F53D7FE-7C55-4E8A-ADF2-158E0F7A21FA.jpeg
2019-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Celo1017 Posted at 7-20 19:48
Yes I understand, there’s no way it was damaged in transit, the day I took it from the local store I shipped it and in very good packaging. I saw with my own eyes that camera assembly working perfectly on another phantom 4 and when it was returned to my drone it went back to errors . I can have the technician hear in Miami call you guys as well we have a full diagnostic report that doesn’t match . 499$ for repair is outrageous. Also damage assessment ? What damage are you talking about my drone is in mint condition. Never damaged it was the firmware update that caused my issue and several others have reported the same Identical issues

Your case is following up by the higher-level team, we will have someone to contact you after making it clear, appreciate your patience.
2019-7-21
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

2019-7-22
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

This is what I get today still no answers ! Questions to my emails haven’t been answered at all .  
2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Celo1017 Posted at 7-22 15:34
This is what I get today still no answers ! Questions to my emails haven’t been answered at all .

We've pushed the team again and they will contact you during the working time soon, thanks!
2019-7-23
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

They called me buy no idea of my case number or any info . The guy said he would call me back but noting . I left work early today to call in and it got no where they still want me to pay 499$ this is unbelievable. When I denied they said it will he forwarded to a manager
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Celo1017 Posted at 7-23 16:31
They called me buy no idea of my case number or any info . The guy said he would call me back but noting . I left work early today to call in and it got no where they still want me to pay 499$ this is unbelievable. When I denied they said it will he forwarded to a manager

It may not the manager called you, we have informed the team again to contact you as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-7-24
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

Mindy still no answers ! I called today and they keep saying wait 24/48 hours for someone to contact you . I can’t believe this
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Celo1017 Posted at 7-26 17:30
Mindy still no answers ! I called today and they keep saying wait 24/48 hours for someone to contact you . I can’t believe this

Hi Celo1017, I see the team has tried to contact you but failed, the voicemail has been left, please check it. We will inform them to contact again or send email, thank you.
2019-7-26
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

Negative I use I phone and check my messages ,  so dissatisfied for 499$ I can buy a working drone with extras on Amazon and on eBay .
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Celo1017 Posted at 7-27 11:13
Negative I use I phone and check my messages ,  so dissatisfied for 499$ I can buy a working drone with extras on Amazon and on eBay .

I am sorry for this, I will forward your feedback and ask the teams to provide the update asap in working hours.
2019-7-27
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

Mindy with all due respect you do realize this is exactly what you said last weekend. The only phone call I received was from a representative who called me and asked for my case number . He was clueless. I truly expected more from this company. You guys were equivalent to Apple to me , but not anymore!
2019-7-28
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

Mindy , please have Sheri contact me she promised a answer by Friday and i am still not taken care of . @Mindy
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Celo1017 Posted at 8-4 08:04
Mindy , please have Sheri contact me she promised a answer by Friday and i am still not taken care of . @Mindy

Hi Celo1017, please click 'Reply' in my post so that we will not miss your update.
I see you do not agree with the resolution the team provided, they are still working on it, we will inform Sherrie to contact you as soon as possible.
2019-8-4
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

Mindy I believe I am allowed to reply in any related post and share info with others . I still don’t agree with the results they offered 20% off total of 399$ for a drone that’s never been crashed or damaged I payed the amount a few days ago and the replay from DJI support said instantly shipped with a tracking number I have a feeling they are not sending me my drone back . But another refurbished model. Mine was in mint condition control phantom case and battery. Will they be sending me my case and battery in a separate package?
2019-8-10
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

scroll up to see how my package was sent
2019-8-10
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-4 20:10
Hi Celo1017, please click 'Reply' in my post so that we will not miss your update.
I see you do not agree with the resolution the team provided, they are still working on it, we will inform Sherrie to contact you as soon as possible.

Can you reply please ?
2019-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Celo1017 Posted at 8-11 03:49
Can you reply please ?

Hi Celo1017, sorry for the late response because of the time difference, I see your have agreed the final resolution and the drone has been shipped out.
Yes, the aircraft and gimbal were replaced but they have been well tested and no worry about it.
As for the battery and the case, I will verify with the local team and come back to you soon.
2019-8-12
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-12 01:50
Hi Celo1017, sorry for the late response because of the time difference, I see your have agreed the final resolution and the drone has been shipped out.
Yes, the aircraft and gimbal were replaced but they have been well tested and no worry about it.
As for the battery and the case, I will verify with the local team and come back to you soon.

See the picture I sent uptop still waiting for your reply  @mindy
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Celo1017 Posted at 8-14 15:08
See the picture I sent uptop still waiting for your reply  @mindy

I have verified with the local team, we only received the remote controller and the aircraft, no battery and storage case, may we have a picture of the device you received?
2019-8-16
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-16 05:47
I have verified with the local team, we only received the remote controller and the aircraft, no battery and storage case, may we have a picture of the device you received?

Scroll up you’ll see how i packed the drone , you sent drone and remote only I need my case and battery back please
2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Celo1017 Posted at 8-18 15:13
Scroll up you’ll see how i packed the drone , you sent drone and remote only I need my case and battery back please

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, your case has been escalated again to the local team for further follow up, we will have someone to contact you after investigation, hope it will be solved soon.
2019-8-19
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.3

They are still trying to tell me I didn’t send a case or batterie a joke !
2019-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules