Bluetooth module and audio 3.5mm audio adapter
1276 6 2019-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Voyboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1581 ft
Canada

Hi there I am wondering if anybody has tried to use the 3.5mm audio mic adapter while also using the Bluetooth module. I see there is a USB c connector on the Bluetooth module so wondering if they both can work together?
2019-7-20
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

No, you cannot use the wireless accessory and the audio accessory at the same time.  (Probably dozens of previous posts about this - there's no solution).
2019-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Voyboy. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for the inquiry. With regards to your question. I'm afraid this set up will not work since the port from the module supported on the charging the DJI Osmo Pocket. In addition you can charge your DJI Osmo Pocket when it is placed in the Wireless Module, but the 3.5mm adapter does not function when plugged into the Wireless Module's USB-C. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-7-21
Use props
fans59d14fd7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 996352 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-21 08:15
Hello and good day Voyboy. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for the inquiry. With regards to your question. I'm afraid this set up will not work since the port from the module supported on the charging the DJI Osmo Pocket. In addition you can charge your DJI Osmo Pocket when it is placed in the Wireless Module, but the 3.5mm adapter does not function when plugged into the Wireless Module's USB-C. Thank you for your consideration.

I too have this problem, what fantastic products they are making but why are they not able to make a bluetooth adapter that will work with the mic? Just bought the extension pole and will be back to editing out windy footage because the mic will not work when connected to the phone by bluetooth, madness
2019-7-23
Use props
fans53756491
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18652 ft
  • >>>
Israel

no you can not because both use the same usb-c port. but it will be intresting to check if you plug  a usb-c spliter to two usb-c to the osmo pocket and then connect both devices at the same time and let us know.
2019-7-23
Use props
Pics2Flicks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

fans53756491 Posted at 7-23 19:36
no you can not because both use the same usb-c port. but it will be intresting to check if you plug  a usb-c spliter to two usb-c to the osmo pocket and then connect both devices at the same time and let us know.

Nope, have tried this, and it doesn't work, either.
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans59d14fd7 Posted at 7-23 06:06
I too have this problem, what fantastic products they are making but why are they not able to make a bluetooth adapter that will work with the mic? Just bought the extension pole and will be back to editing out windy footage because the mic will not work when connected to the phone by bluetooth, madness

Hello and good day. Thank you for sharing these information with us. Rest assured that I will forward this information to the designated DJI department for further development of the said DJI Osmo Pocket accessory. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules