Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Server Verification Error - Can't activate my new Ronin S
3719 6 2019-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShiloPro
lvl.1

Israel

hey, I got a new Ronin S and can't make it start working.The activating through the App keeps failing, and I get the message: "Server Verification Error. Restart Ronin App.
I restarted the app few times and reinstall in also.
Thanks
2019-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ShiloPro, sorry for the troubles on activating the Ronin-S, what mobile phone are you using and was it connected to the network? Any chance to try another mobile device? If the issue persists, please provide us serial number and the screenshot of the error message for further support, thank you.
2019-7-21
Use props
foxtones
United States

I'm having the same exact problem on a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Can't use the gimbal because the app won't activate. Fails to connect to server despite having an internet connection. So frustrating. This has been an issue with every single DJI device I've owned. Your gear is unusable because of DJI's silly control freak nature.
2019-7-22
Use props
foxandlens
United States

ShiloPro, the workaround is usually to download the desktop software from their support page and physically hook it up to your desktop. Their apps are junk.

I just downloaded the DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin and it worked for me (registration and firmware updates). Hopefully you have a desktop
2019-7-22
Use props
djiuser_E9SlIcR4sPYw
New

Dominican Republic

I have the same problem.  Buy my gimbal s, the battery is charged and already connected to the application.  but when I turn it on, my gimbal stays in sleep mode, and the only thing it lets me do is auto tune, but it doesn't let me activate it ... I need help
2020-1-31
Use props
djiuser_E9SlIcR4sPYw
New

Dominican Republic

I have the same problem.  Buy my gimbal s, the battery is charged and already connected to the application.  but when I turn it on, my gimbal stays in sleep mode, and the only thing it lets me do is auto tune, but it doesn't let me activate it ... I need help
2020-1-31
Use props
djiuser_E9SlIcR4sPYw
New

Dominican Republic

2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules