No pins in fly safe map
5474 4 2019-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulbishop2
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Im having problems with the flysafe map, ive done one flight application for Tuesday 23rd (two days time) and it shows up in the app as Expired!. the other thing is the fly safe map is not showing any pins so i cant select the area! Has any one had the same problem?

Cheers guys
Paul

2019-7-21
Use props
Hugabeen 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17713 ft
  • >>>
United States

You most likely can't get self-unlock in the area you want to fly and you will have to select custom unlock. If there are restrictions in the area, DJI won't let you select it in self unlocking mode and they'll want to see proof of authorization from the authority (FAA, Airport, Correctional Facility, Etc.) in writing or e-mail correspondence to prove you have authorization. Isn't it great that a Chinese company on the other side of the pond can tell you what to do with your $2k investment?
2019-8-29
Use props
Esanten
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32497 ft

Hugabeen 1 Posted at 8-29 02:44
You most likely can't get self-unlock in the area you want to fly and you will have to select custom unlock. If there are restrictions in the area, DJI won't let you select it in self unlocking mode and they'll want to see proof of authorization from the authority (FAA, Airport, Correctional Facility, Etc.) in writing or e-mail correspondence to prove you have authorization. Isn't it great that a Chinese company on the other side of the pond can tell you what to do with your $2k investment?

I have the same issue. On the fly safe map i am in a blue area, but I get "no fly zone" message on the RC, and no way to select the area. The only pins are red and yellow designating small zones within the blue in which i have no interest in flying.
2019-9-3
Use props
sergiobetajr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151463 ft
United States

Esanten Posted at 2019-9-3 05:55
I have the same issue. On the fly safe map i am in a blue area, but I get "no fly zone" message on the RC, and no way to select the area. The only pins are red and yellow designating small zones within the blue in which i have no interest in flying.

ive had the same problem. Ive been able to unlock before and now the pins are not showing up again and prior to this it was saying i used an invalid phone number. been trying to fly my drone for the past hour. really frustrated here
2020-4-21
Use props
djiuser_RNAx4gg21eJs
lvl.1
United States

have the same issue! They put one up for the fourth of July and it is still in place and yes there is not an ability to use any points... so this interface for use is currently having ed problems! I can't get started and won't finish iether!
2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules