RC wont connect to aircraft
1144 6 2019-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gubes17
lvl.2
Canada

Good day everyone. I pulled my P4 out to get some pictures of a storm rolling in and the RC wouldnt connect to the aircraft. Both the RC and aircraft lights are solid green. Worked perfect when I used it about a month ago. Same phone, same cable. I tried uninstalling the app and installed again but didnt work. Any input would be great thanks! Havent been on the forum lately so not sure if this has become a common issue.
Screenshot_20190721-095442.jpg
2019-7-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend unplugging the cable to the mobile device and wait for 10 seconds and re-connect the cable again. You may try to use a different mobile device or cable to easily isolate the situation. For additional information, kindly ensure that the firmware of your aircraft and remote controller are up to date. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-7-22
Use props
Gubes17
lvl.2
Canada

I will try and let you know.
2019-7-29
Use props
Gubes17
lvl.2
Canada

Works with my wife's LG G7 phone.  With the same cable,  my Samsung Note 9 it still displays that message.  It gives audible warning for low battery through the phone, charges the phone, just keep getting that message.
Added picture of the screen before.
Screenshot_20190729-210602.jpg
2019-7-29
Use props
Gubes17
lvl.2
Canada

Any suggestions on why my Note 9 is doing this?
Worked fine last time I used it.
2019-7-31
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It maybe a long shot but have you had a look at the connector in the phone itself? Perhaps try down loading files from the phone to your computer etc. via that USB cable and another one?
My note 4 has problems with the P3 go app but I now suspect that that was, in part at least, due to a 'beginning to go' USB connection in the phone itself, I am waiting for a replacement USB board.
2019-8-1
Use props
Gubes17
lvl.2
Canada

Sean-newbie Posted at 8-1 03:23
It maybe a long shot but have you had a look at the connector in the phone itself? Perhaps try down loading files from the phone to your computer etc. via that USB cable and another one?
My note 4 has problems with the P3 go app but I now suspect that that was, in part at least, due to a 'beginning to go' USB connection in the phone itself, I am waiting for a replacement USB board.

It does show that the phone is connected, in the picture above, and it charges when plugged in, it just wont show video and fully connect.
I will try to transfer a file with the USB cable, thanks for input
2019-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules