Osmo Pocket Charging Case
599 6 2019-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JDVideo
lvl.2
United States

I would like to ask your opinion on the OP charging case. I'm considering purchasing it, but I would like to get your opinion on the device. Are you happy with it? Does it have enough charge in the unit to support the OP for a fare amunt of shooting during the day? Anything at all that you can think of.
Thank you folks.
2019-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JDVideo. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Pocket Charging Case. Thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for your support.
2019-7-21
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I think I get about 1.5 charges per go. I considerer using when I am in a pinch really.
2019-7-21
Use props
JDVideo
lvl.2
United States

Visual Air Posted at 7-21 07:53
I think I get about 1.5 charges per go. I considerer using when I am in a pinch really.

That's not bad. So, one should expect 2.5 times what the OP would normally provide. That's including a fully charged camera to start with, right? Thanks for replying.
2019-7-21
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

JDVideo Posted at 7-21 08:09
That's not bad. So, one should expect 2.5 times what the OP would normally provide. That's including a fully charged camera to start with, right? Thanks for replying.

Correct. However this may vary from device to device.
2019-7-23
Use props
fans53756491
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18652 ft
  • >>>
Israel

i think to buy it for 100usd it is not worth it. Just buy a good portable battery and you are set. It is nice but expensive.
2019-7-23
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't have one but that accessory seems like all the reason to buy the Pocket, I would say definitely...
2019-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules