Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
We know at some point there will be an OP v2
773 7 2019-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
col4bin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 86224 ft
United States

I really hope they make accessories with future iterations compatible....which for me are mainly filters, DJI extension rod and wireless module.
2019-7-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your suggestion with us. Regarding DJI future products, we don't have any information regarding DJI's future products, please stay tuned to the latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI

Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations
2019-7-21
Use props
djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

You’d like to think the wireless would be built in, along with a tripod mount and external mic socket, along with a bunch of other improvements.
2019-7-21
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7 Posted at 7-21 08:14
You’d like to think the wireless would be built in, along with a tripod mount and external mic socket, along with a bunch of other improvements.

Agreed. The whole thing is nor large enough anyway. It's too small for me to really feel I have a secure grip on it. I Would like to see it increase in size by a quarter. As well as your own suggestions I would also like a headphone jack for monitoring, a slightly larger screen, and camera, Heavier duty gimbal motors to cope with the extra weight of filters and maybe a clip-on filter system. If none of the above are possible then the one thing that would be a must for me would be stereo recording. What about miniature mics embedded at  45 degrees either side of the gimbal head? That would track the sound with the visuals. Yes, I know it would make dealing with wind noise worse than it already is but it would still be neat. Oh and please, please, please add 2.7K recording. It's still the sweet spot in quality vs practical file size as far as I'm concerned.
2019-7-21
Use props
col4bin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 86224 ft
United States

I would be fine if accessories were made obsolete because functionality comes standard.  I don't want to deal with replacing filters or any other accessories that are on the pricier side.
2019-7-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

We don’t really know what the future of OP will be, but if we look at original Osmo all accessories were usable for almost all other Osmos .
We also can go back in time to see original Osmo grew out of inspire Zenmuse 3 camera and inspire 2 x5 camera, so going by this turn of events it’s highly likely we will see camera on Mavic 2Pro and maybe zoom adapted into OP and like original Osmo accessories generic in both .
2019-7-21
Use props
djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

col4bin Posted at 7-21 10:11
I would be fine if accessories were made obsolete because functionality comes standard.  I don't want to deal with replacing filters or any other accessories that are on the pricier side.

I think you’ve just got to accept that by buying third party accessories you’re buying into something that’s disposable, particularly when it’s a niche market. No matter how fantastic you and I think something is, if it ain’t making a decent profit for the manufacturer or investors then it ain’t going nowhere and yours and my investment is worth diddly squat.  I hope there’s a v2 but if it incorporates things we want then the existing accessories are toast as none of them can fit any longer.
2019-7-21
Use props
El Diabolico
First Officer

Germany

Besides the WiFi incorporation, I want a 1” sensor and a freaking lanyard attachment on the OP not the case!
2019-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules