Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Regarding ActiveTrack 3.0 and Force Mobile for Ronin-S
35255 179 2019-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5be98bab
lvl.1

Thanks for making it possible. The latest app hasn't been released in the IOS App Store for some reason. When I start the app, it looks like a new layout, but once I log in, it reverts back to the old layout without the option of Active Track 3.0. I'm told the app version is 1.2.4, but the only one available in the IOS app store is 1.2.2.
2019-9-26
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>

App and firmware upgraded works on A7iii no issues so far. Thanks DJI
2019-9-26
Use props
wildenbeest-drones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5531 ft
  • >>>

please, add iphone 7 plus... i need this functions
2019-9-26
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>

Thank u.  Many blessings.
2019-9-26
Use props
fans8e43acf1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 375046 ft
  • >>>

Please support iPHONE 7 PLUS for the ActiveTrack 3.0
2019-9-26
Use props
GOL
New
  • >>>

Very nice DJI !

Work perfectly with Note 9 !

Thanks a lot!
2019-9-26
Use props
Willztr
lvl.1

Thank you dji for listening to us.

For appreciation, I have just ordered the phone holder.
2019-9-26
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>

fans8e43acf1 Posted at 9-26 10:21

I'm guessing it was just an accidental omission on the documentation list.  I would bet it will work fine once they finally release the iOS updated version.

2019-9-26
Use props
derekvn
lvl.1

Amazing!!! Awesome
2019-9-26
Use props
Gadget UAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498238 ft
  • >>>

Respect where it's due, great job DJI
2019-9-27
Use props
IJD One above all
lvl.4
Flight distance : 137388 ft
  • >>>

2019-9-27
Use props
FW78
lvl.2

Great that DJI now apparently adds the function after all. But suddenly I have the problem that I can't install the new firmware. My Ronin S is not found by the Windows assistant. As usual I connected the Ronin S via USB to the Windows 10 computer and started the current Assistant. The public also and I can log in but the Ronin S is not displayed and therefore I can not install an update?!
2019-9-27
Use props
Almansour
lvl.1

Many thanks for these great news.
Now I can go to get My Ronin S from CameraMix.
2019-9-30
Use props
Skyflakess
lvl.1

it works with 7+..i can confirm
2019-9-30
Use props
RCIV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192923 ft

Works great with 6s!
2019-9-30
Use props
TheBerg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 420814 ft

I think it’s time to boycott companies like DJI who don’t care about their existence costumers who bought their products and than DJI stops on technical support for them. Same happened to the phantom pro to me before and now the Ronin S.
2019-10-17
Use props
warwickajonesgmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Ramage Posted at 2019-7-21 22:39
Sounds like if these new features of the SC are something new or existing customers want they are better off getting the SC.

DJI has a history of not adding new features to older products. I for one will not be holding my breath for any further support for the Ronin S I bought 3 months ago.
This is wrong, and perhaps even defamatory. DJI actually has a reputation for retroactively adding features to old products through new firmware.

As they have included these very huge features, you’ve already put your foot in your mouth. But you shouldn’t believe everything you read: take note of how often DJI make substantial improvements to their products through firmware after it first goes to market compared with other manufacturers.
2020-3-7
Use props
warwickajonesgmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

ActiveTrack Pro on my Ronin S only tracks up and down if my subject stays the same distance from the camera.

But if the person moves closer and further away it does not track vertically. So if the camera isn't at headheight, their head moves up and down in the frame whenever they move forward or backward.

I want the framing of my subject to be the same no matter how close or far they are from the camera, and I don't want to always film from headheight.

PLEASE FIX THIS! I love this product and this feature. I really want to keep using it in new and interesting ways. Will be glad to send examples of the problem at DJI's request: warwickajones@gmail.com
2020-4-11
Use props
warwickajonesgmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

akibo Posted at 2019-7-24 23:58
I ordered the Ronin SC Pro version a few days ago, and while I'm waiting for it, I study the comments here (my first comment) and, of course, the downloadable user manual. There it reads ( on page 7) about Active Track:

" Note that the mobile phone must be positioned in landscape mode for ActiveTrack 3.0 to work properly. Additionally, the mobile phone’s camera lens should be as close as possible to the camera lens."

On the fast setting it keeps a slow moving subject in the exact same spot, so I've had somewhat success with 85mm and 100mm. Give it a go!
2020-4-11
Use props
warwickajonesgmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Australia

Satureyes Posted at 2019-7-28 05:12
Well. I understand all the arguments here. It’s frustrating when a new more entry level model appears with added functionality.

However. Let me just say that I can’t stand any form of wireless smartphone integration into any professional device. It rarely works. It cuts out and it’s an absolute nightmare with batteries and charging smartphones.

It's ever so slightly cumbersome, but once connected I haven't had a single connectivity issue with my Ronin S.

It connects automatically while inside the app seconds after turning on bluetooth, registers settings in the app, and allows control without any bugs. Every time. Force and ActiveTrack included.
2020-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules