Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Feature Request Record Video & Images simultaneously
439 3 2019-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stef1982
lvl.1
Austria

Hi can you add a smartphone standard feature?
If i record a video with my smartphone i can still take photos at the same time.
I use this quite often.

I have a Osmo Action & a Osmo Pocket it would be cool if you can add this in the next Firmware.

Thanks
2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Stef1982. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your suggestion with us. I will forward these thread and these valued information that you have provided us today to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests and information will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you.
2019-7-22
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

While this does not accomplish exactly what you want, you can extract individual frames from a video but this would not create an immediate picture/photo.  
2019-7-22
Use props
Stef1982
lvl.1
Austria

Thanks ff22 yes i know, but if i shoot with 1080 and i would like to have nice images as well with a higher resolution.
2019-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules