Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care refresh started, drone not received
1147 14 2019-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coojeebear
Second Officer
Flight distance : 572484 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

My drone was ordered direct from DJI UK on 18 July along with the Care refresh. The care refresh came into effect on 20 July. However it is now the evening of 22 July & I have not received my drone, (the tracking has an exclamation point). Yet I am losing days, maybe weeks on the care refresh.

How do I fix this please?

2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Coojeebear, sorry for the troubles you've had with your ordered DJI aircraft. May we ask for the order number via PM? We'd like to check on the status. Anticipate your patience.
2019-7-22
Use props
Coojeebear
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Thank you, I will send the PM in a moment. Even if my aircraft has been delayed or lost, I am concerned about the lost time on my refresh.
2019-7-22
Use props
Coojeebear
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Courier lost my Mavic Pro

It's been almost a week since my order & the courier tracking is bouncing around showing delays, then nothing.

How do I get my money back?

2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Coojeebear Posted at 7-23 00:13
It's been almost a week since my order & the courier tracking is bouncing around showing delays, then nothing.

How do I get my money back?

Sorry for keeping you waiting. We're checking the exact status with the logistics team and will keep you updated.
2019-7-23
Use props
Coojeebear
Second Officer
United Kingdom

The tracking states it was in Inverness early morning last Friday. Inverness is an hour away from my house, so there's no reason it couldn't get to me Friday late morning. My other order of a battery from you is also in the same state. It really does look as though my order has been lost or stolen. This concerns me about my refresh package to which I've not had a reply. It also concerns me about my money. I've paid, but not received my order & the carrier appears not to be telling the truth.

It may be worth considering sending your deliveries in plain packaging & also use another carrier.

2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Coojeebear Posted at 7-23 04:43
The tracking states it was in Inverness early morning last Friday. Inverness is an hour away from my house, so there's no reason it couldn't get to me Friday late morning. My other order of a battery from you is also in the same state. It really does look as though my order has been lost or stolen. This concerns me about my refresh package to which I've not had a reply. It also concerns me about my money. I've paid, but not received my order & the carrier appears not to be telling the truth.

It may be worth considering sending your deliveries in plain packaging & also use another carrier.

Our logistics team is verifyting with the TNT, we will keep you updated once we get anything from them, thank you for your patience.
2019-7-24
Use props
Coojeebear
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 7-24 03:48
Our logistics team is verifyting with the TNT, we will keep you updated once we get anything from them, thank you for your patience.

Thanks for your reply. But it's been over a week, tracking has stopped, TNT have lost it. I should really be getting my money back. I don't think your logistics team are doing anything. It really doesn't take 2 days to make a phone call.
2019-7-24
Use props
Coojeebear
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I'm also planning to get a Ronin-SC. But is DJI can't deliver, I need to try to find another source.
2019-7-24
Use props
Coojeebear
Second Officer
United Kingdom

My Mavic 2 arrived last night. That's a week to deliver. On the same day, I bought the Fly More kit from Wex UK as DJI were out of stock. The Wex delivery arrived Monday.

So now my Refresh is out of sync. It starts 20/7/2019, it should start yesterday: 24/07/19. Can DJI fix this?
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Coojeebear Posted at 7-24 22:17
My Mavic 2 arrived last night. That's a week to deliver. On the same day, I bought the Fly More kit from Wex UK as DJI were out of stock. The Wex delivery arrived Monday.

So now my Refresh is out of sync. It starts 20/7/2019, it should start yesterday: 24/07/19. Can DJI fix this?

Thanks for getting back to us. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thanks!
2019-7-25
Use props
Coojeebear
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Thank you for sorting this out. You may want to look at your carriers in Scotland, UK. Also the drone was packed poorly. It was in a packing box, over twice the size of the drone box, with no padding at all. Just allowing the drone box to fall around inside of the packing box.
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Coojeebear Posted at 7-26 01:46
Thank you for sorting this out. You may want to look at your carriers in Scotland, UK. Also the drone was packed poorly. It was in a packing box, over twice the size of the drone box, with no padding at all. Just allowing the drone box to fall around inside of the packing box.
[view_image]

Sorry about that. Have you checked the unit? Does everything work well?
2019-7-26
Use props
Coojeebear
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 7-26 02:51
Sorry about that. Have you checked the unit? Does everything work well?

Yes, it works thank you.
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Coojeebear Posted at 7-26 04:05
Yes, it works thank you.

That's OK. Thanks for your feedback, we'll keep learning and optimizing the experience in the future. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time.
2019-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules