Ronin Sc with the Zeiss 16-35 f4?
3064 9 2019-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shervin Koushan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196037 ft
Norway

I can't find this lens in your compatibility list. I use this setup with my Sony A7 iii. Anyone know if it will work?
2019-7-23
Use props
Shervin Koushan
Second Officer
Norway

Still waiting
2019-7-24
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I can test it tomorrow when I receive it. I also have a Sony A7iii and the Zeiss 16-35 F4
2019-7-24
Use props
Shervin Koushan
Second Officer
Norway

DedeMavic Posted at 7-24 08:07
I can test it tomorrow when I receive it. I also have a Sony A7iii and the Zeiss 16-35 F4

Really grateful for that! Please update me as soon as possible
2019-7-24
Use props
Shervin Koushan
Second Officer
Norway

DedeMavic Posted at 7-24 08:07

Did it work?
2019-7-25
Use props
Carsalespro
lvl.1

Australia

It’s working, my only concern is I can hear the motors working with it just sitting on the stand and no movement.
2019-7-26
Use props
Carsalespro
lvl.1

Australia

Shervin Koushan Posted at 7-24 06:02
Still waiting

It’s fine with the a73 and 16-35 f4, my only concern is I can hear the motors working (quietly)with it just sitting on the stand and no movement.
I’m using the riser and the eye piece just scrapes but slips past the roll motor.
2019-7-26
Use props
Shervin Koushan
Second Officer
Norway

Carsalespro Posted at 7-26 05:09
It’s fine with the a73 and 16-35 f4, my only concern is I can hear the motors working (quietly)with it just sitting on the stand and no movement.
I’m using the riser and the eye piece just scrapes but slips past the roll motor.

Thanks, what a relief! But the motors are probably working overtime, I bet you set them to high? Also, did you manage to get it into underslung (flashlight) mode?
2019-7-26
Use props
Carsalespro
lvl.1

Australia

Shervin Koushan Posted at 7-26 05:20
Thanks, what a relief! But the motors are probably working overtime, I bet you set them to high? Also, did you manage to get it into underslung (flashlight) mode?

Flashlight mode no issue- on the test it says all axis balanced excellent  and with power parameters none are working over 5. So if I could just reconcile the fact that maybe a little motor noise is normal I would be 100% happy. Will try to bang out a video later if it helps and will say that combo screw setup that positions the plate is a pain. Harder than the wee bill (but maybe it will last)
Also although the notches may have seemed like a good idea they make micro adjustments for balancing the plate harder.
2019-7-26
Use props
Shervin Koushan
Second Officer
Norway

Carsalespro Posted at 7-26 16:58
Flashlight mode no issue- on the test it says all axis balanced excellent  and with power parameters none are working over 5. So if I could just reconcile the fact that maybe a little motor noise is normal I would be 100% happy. Will try to bang out a video later if it helps and will say that combo screw setup that positions the plate is a pain. Harder than the wee bill (but maybe it will last)
Also although the notches may have seemed like a good idea they make micro adjustments for balancing the plate harder.

Wow, thanks for the insight! If you make a video, I will definitely watch it. Do you have the Weebill as well? I have to choose between these two gimbals, and I am leaning towards Weebill, although the price is a bit steep in Norway
2019-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules