Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Throwflame TF-19 Flamethrower Drone Attachment
3798 7 2019-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zero Effs
First Officer

United States

It's important to remain well read and updated on industry news, regulations, trends, products and services etc. but I avoid all gimmickry.  So outisde of obvious restricted and controlled use I don't think the Throwflame TF-19 Flamethrower Drone Attachment will make a civilian industry impact until it is used for nefarious purposes.  Where I live we have already had a long dangerous fire season of human-caused forest and range fires with the added threat of forced evacuations.  So if you have a legitimate legal use for this I'd like to know your thoughts and opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07rtBip9ixk

2019-7-23
Use props
Miro Perez
Second Officer
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Not a good idea to have a flamethrower drone flying around our sky’s.
2019-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don't like the look of that!
2019-8-16
Use props
Ed Cavallero
Captain
United States

Not legal...The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is warning the general public that it is illegal to operate a drone with a dangerous weapon attached.
2019-8-24
Use props
Zero Effs
First Officer

United States

Ed Cavallero Posted at 8-24 10:46
Not legal...The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is warning the general public that it is illegal to operate a drone with a dangerous weapon attached.

It's amazing how many people there are who do things like this and worse. I saw a video a few months ago of someone flying his drone as a makeshift rocket launcher using fireworks -- aiming at celebrants who were enjoying themselves at a block party and all because he was angry about the loud music. I assumed it was staged but there's always someone doing something stupid. Speaking of stupid check this out.

“Operating a drone with a “dangerous weapon” attached to it, the FAA’s notice continues, violates Section 363 of the 2018 FAA Reauthorization Act that was enacted back in October. You could be subject to a fine of up to $25,000 for each penalty for flouting this rule, “unless the operator has received specific authorization from the Administrator of the FAA to conduct the operation.”

https://youtu.be/6Viwwetf0gU

2019-8-27
Use props
Miro Perez
Second Officer
United States

Zero Effs Posted at 8-27 19:35
It's amazing how many people there are who do things like this and worse. I saw a video a few months ago of someone flying his drone as a makeshift rocket launcher using fireworks -- aiming at celebrants who were enjoying themselves at a block party and all because he was angry about the loud music. I assumed it was staged but there's always someone doing something stupid. Speaking of stupid check this out.

“Operating a drone with a “dangerous weapon” attached to it, the FAA’s notice continues, violates Section 363 of the 2018 FAA Reauthorization Act that was enacted back in October. You could be subject to a fine of up to $25,000 for each penalty for flouting this rule, “unless the operator has received specific authorization from the Administrator of the FAA to conduct the operation.”

Nice video now i may or may not want one...
2019-8-28
Use props
Zero Effs
First Officer

United States

Miro Perez Posted at 8-28 15:18
Nice video now i may or may not want one...

But wait! There's more!

Check these out before you decide. Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcAqF5BVLU4
2019-8-30
Use props
Miro Perez
Second Officer
United States

Zero Effs Posted at 8-30 09:49
But wait! There's more!