Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Skypixel Upload Deleted
1884 7 2019-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArizonaFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 250932 ft
United States

Hello, all,I recently uploaded a 4th of July fireworks video to Skypixel that I shot on my MP. Whenever I upload a video, the video compresses for a while and is then viewable. There was one time my a video took about a week to upload (no big problem), but this time my video continued to say "compressing" for about 3 weeks before I got the following notice: "Your work is deleted by admin, because it doesn't meet Term of Use." Maybe it was simply deleted because it did not upload (I hope). I don't know why it would not meet the terms of use. If it didn't, it was unintentional. I tried contacting Skypixel, but, as in times past, I didn't get a response (skypixel.contact@dji.com). I'm not upset, but I would like to get this resolved.
Here is the video

Thanks,
Stephen
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Stephen, we've checked with the Skypixel team that there is no delete record under your account. According to your description, it seems that the video was not uploaded successfully, you may try again later and see whether it works. As for your email, we've asked the designated team to check and respond correspondingly. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-7-23
Use props
ArizonaFlyer
First Officer
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-23 18:36
Hi Stephen, we've checked with the Skypixel team that there is no delete record under your account. According to your description, it seems that the video was not uploaded successfully, you may try again later and see whether it works. As for your email, we've asked the designated team to check and respond correspondingly. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
BTW, the video looks great! Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks for your response, DJI Susan, I'll attempt uploading again later:-)
2019-7-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ArizonaFlyer Posted at 7-23 18:55
Thanks for your response, DJI Susan, I'll attempt uploading again later:-)

My pleasure. Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.
2019-7-24
Use props
ArizonaFlyer
First Officer
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-24 00:36
My pleasure. Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.

Sorry to bother again, but I uploaded the video again, and this time it finished uploading by the next morning, but the below problem came with it.
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... g3AMAAOmffxMdNAbh3q

Thanks for corresponding,
Stephen
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ArizonaFlyer Posted at 7-24 06:39
Sorry to bother again, but I uploaded the video again, and this time it finished uploading by the next morning, but the below problem came with it.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V_YCb8r45N57cg3AMAAOmffxMdNAbh3q

Double checked with the team, our system was reviewing the content automatically, sometimes it made mistakes, sorry about that. And your work is available to check now: https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... f-8ce1-f726dbf55f8e
Hope we can see more of your creations in the future!
2019-7-26
Use props
ArizonaFlyer
First Officer
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-26 00:01
Double checked with the team, our system was reviewing the content automatically, sometimes it made mistakes, sorry about that. And your work is available to check now: https://www.skypixel.com/videos/fourth-of-july-3797a3e2-5082-475f-8ce1-f726dbf55f8e
Hope we can see more of your creations in the future!

Okay, thanks! Everything seems to be working now!
2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ArizonaFlyer Posted at 7-28 07:36
Okay, thanks! Everything seems to be working now!

That's great. Wish you have a good time!
2019-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules