Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 with Slave Cendence Problem
1263 2 2019-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flo the Pirate
First Officer
Austria

Hi ,

if anybody can point me to a solution of this mistery I would be very thankful !

problem:

I used Inspire 2 with stock controller for the pilot and Cendence to controll the gimbal. I used Crystalsky on both controllers. I loved how I can adjust the gimbal pitch and yaw speed
with the two sliding switches on the bottom of the cendence.
Unluckily I hardlanded my Inspire 2 and it had to go back to DJI for repair. Since then I was not able to use the sliding switches of the cendence to adjust the gimbal speed. Also the
the cendence is moving the gimbal and stating it is in Slave mode and I can´t map the gimbal speed to those sliding switched , I can choose flight controller from the menu and map pitch/roll Max speed what clearly is a setting for the Master controller. I think my cendence is mixed up between master and slave controller. I reinstalled the firmware of the inspire 2 with no luck.

work around:

I hooked up an IOS device and to my surprise I was able to change (only) one of those sliding switches to controll gimbal speed. So clearly it has something to do with the crystalsky/ios device but it didn´t help to reinstall the go 4 app.

so what should I do ? everything worked before why shouldn´t it now ?

thanx for your help !
2019-7-24
Use props
Flo the Pirate
First Officer
Austria

PROBLEM SOLVED - all buttons can be programmed again - lesson learned : just reinstall everything ;)

what helped was to reset the firmware on cendence and load the latest one again as well as reinstalling the latest
Go4 app
2019-7-26
Use props
papagomerator
lvl.1

Spain

Flo the Pirate Posted at 2019-7-26 14:35
PROBLEM SOLVED - all buttons can be programmed again - lesson learned : just reinstall everything ;)

what helped was to reset the firmware on cendence and load the latest one again as well as reinstalling the latest

¿ cómo lo restableses en la cendence?
2020-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules