Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air setup issues
1480 2 2019-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SquireMoore
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there,

I have just been sent a brand new Mavic air and am having alot of problems setting it up.

I installed the latest firmware and connected it to my remote. Have done a compass calibration but there are alot of errors.

- States that the gimbal cannot receice main conttoller data
- requires imu calibration but cannot press the start button on this calibration
- States the accelerometer has failed and does not work on restart.
- asks me to check o erall main controller settings

In addition the rear light is flashing red green yello and the front wing lights are always red.

Thankyou for your help

Chris
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to sync your flight records then try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI Go 4 application then try to refresh your firmware using the DJI assistant 2 to see if that would fix the issue. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-24
Use props
SquireMoore
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

There are no flight records, this has come straight out the box not working. I haven't been able to complete calibrations to get the drone to do it's first flight.

I have done a number of firmware installs and factory refreshes using the DJI assistant 2  and the DJI Go 4 app to no avail.

It looks as though this product has arrived faulty unfortunately.

The refresh package has also been attached (attached prior to any flight attempt to ensure cover) so this will need to be replaced if the drone can not be fixed.

Thank you for your time.
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules