Customer service is ridiculous
1292 3 2019-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
qqppaallzzmm10
New
United States

I sent in my Mavic pro for repair. I see the breakdown of charges and noticed $89 battery. I called the customer service center and they are telling me there is a problem with my battery and says it needs to be replaced. My battery is fine. It gives me full 30 mins of flying time. Anyway, I asked them to take off the charge for the battery and I would just get my battery back. The guy says because there is something wrong with battery, he cannot send it back to me. They are taking away the battery that I own, the battery that works just fine!

If you are sending in the drone for repair, do not send the battery with it. They will deifinately take it away, making excuses like the battery is drained.  I am going to post this not just here but all the Social medias and consumers affair, YouTube, etc...  

2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to have issues with your repair case. I managed to pull up your case number (CAS) using your DJI Forum account. We'll forward this with the designated team for further assistance. Appreciate your patience.
2019-7-24
Use props
djiuser_vjHRt23gYFtp
New

Finland

Im trying to get points to post a thread.
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello there, the battery has been removed from the quotation and we have informed local team to ship back your battery when other parts are repaired, please check if you have received the updated invoice and keep us updated if you have any further concern, thank you.
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules